Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crazy oz Rae  (Read 502 times)

Offline Dude2k13

Any one seen:
External Link/Members Only
Rates she text me are:
£100 sex and bj
Sex 90 bj 40

Cant work work if she's English or not and for £100 i could have two luck "ee" dips

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Bloody hell the ads on that site! This one is a shade pertinet to this site!, read and well weep or cry;!.

Online somethingrandom

Any one seen:
Rates she text me are:
£100 sex and bj
Sex 90 bj 40

Cant work work if she's English or not and for £100 i could have two luck "ee" dips

English, probable druggie, definitely not doing this for fun...
Nice voice, fallen from grace? Something tells me she hasn't always been a pikey.

Online somethingrandom

Cant work work if she's English or not

Don't you ever speak to providers? It's the easiest way to tell something about them.

Offline Dude2k13

She called me multiple times as soon as I texted her but I didn't pick up, yeah I guess to be fair you would know if you picked up. I prefer to arrange everything via text tho.

Offline Dude2k13

I also note profile has now gone.

Online somethingrandom

She called me multiple times as soon as I texted her but I didn't pick up, yeah I guess to be fair you would know if you picked up. I prefer to arrange everything via text tho.

That's fair enough.
I am the opposite and always like to speak to people beforehand, each to their own though there have been plenty of girls with lovely voices who failed to deliver or live up to expectations.

Anyone who looks like they may be English or advertises as they are will definitely need a call to confirm. I have lost count of the number or Roumanian "hello baby"'s I have had afternoon phoning a number that advertises as English. :dash:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

That's fair enough.
I am the opposite and always like to speak to people beforehand, each to their own though there have been plenty of girls with lovely voices who failed to deliver or live up to expectations.

Anyone who looks like they may be English or advertises as they are will definitely need a call to confirm. I have lost count of the number or Roumanian "hello baby"'s I have had afternoon phoning a number that advertises as English. :dash:

Have a look at the other "profile" there above its a real laugh;!