Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nita in Mk massage  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Blackpanther

Hi has anyone been to see this lady and can give info on looks and service thanks.

External Link/Members Only

Offline conway_hound

Indeed i have, a few months back. Mature is correct, and a bit overweight. Not the most groomed with waxed or lank hair, medically adjusted boobs,  and not the freshest either. That said, she goes naked at the start of the massage, is friendly and chatty, and whilst the massage is passable, she is quickly into gettingyou to choose from her menu of delights. 

She operates ftom a converted garage built into the front of a terraced house in Oldbrook,  and parking is right in view of her neighbours (rather cramped out there). Inside its a little dingy, but funtional. No shower or drink offered.

If you are into Indian mumsy cuddly ladies, she will tick your boxes.

Offline MajorPayne

Indeed i have, a few months back. Mature is correct, and a bit overweight. Not the most groomed with waxed or lank hair, medically adjusted boobs,  and not the freshest either. That said, she goes naked at the start of the massage, is friendly and chatty, and whilst the massage is passable, she is quickly into gettingyou to choose from her menu of delights. 

She operates ftom a converted garage built into the front of a terraced house in Oldbrook,  and parking is right in view of her neighbours (rather cramped out there). Inside its a little dingy, but funtional. No shower or drink offered.

If you are into Indian mumsy cuddly ladies, she will tick your boxes.

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but is this likely to be the same Nita?
External Link/Members Only ( mobile is 07728387867 )

I've also found this Gumtree advertisement, Anita - 31 yrs old uk 12 size genuine
External Link/Members Only ( mobile is 07828726862 )
Massage £50/hour
B2B including HJ £80/hour
OWO an extra £20

Both advertisements say parking in driveway available and both I believe in Oldbrook.   I feel that they could be operating out of the same premises . . . can anyone verify?

Was thinking of seeing Anita but wonder if anyone has already seen her and can comment.

Offline MajorPayne

Another operating out of Oldbrook.
External Link/Members Only (mobile is 07490458353)

Milli, describes herself as both young and mature . . .

Any of these worth seeing?

Offline bobby1973

i would say they are all the same wg  :thumbsdown: