Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Lucy 86 in Bristol  (Read 797 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another tourer in Bristol. Kinda hot but looks more that a size 12.  :unknown:

Offline UltrasForLife

On behalf of the internet, can you please stop making threads about every single useless cunt that appears in Bristol  :dash: I'd understand if it's someone of interest but creating threads for shit like this and barebackers is just wasting people's time and eyes by opening these links.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Roth

On behalf of the internet, can you please stop making threads about every single useless cunt that appears in Bristol  :dash: I'd understand if it's someone of interest but creating threads for shit like this and barebackers is just wasting people's time and eyes by opening these links.  :dash: :dash:

Don't see that Busty Kucy is a barebacker.   :unknown:

As your not blind read the thread header, see who's posted it.  If it's from me then don't open it. Easy.  I can spell in B I G  L E T T E R S if it's easier for you.  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 09:35:56 pm by Roth »

Offline Roth

Should of said -

Don't see that Bust Lucy is a barebacker.   In fact she  says in her Q&A she doesn't do bareback.
Maybe you know different?:unknown:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 09:39:22 pm by Roth »

Offline UltrasForLife

She is clearly terrible and you are opening the thread just to make fun of her. Same happens with random Romanian PG scams that you open threads for. Stop wasting people's time is all Im saying... also by doing this you are making threads that are actually of use go down the list and have less attention on.

just stop it as there is clearly no benefit from it. and yes theres plenty of threads like this one about barebackers (maybe opened by others as well, next time I see one opened by someone else I will post the same thing as I do here.)

Offline Roth

Clearly terrible in your opinion not necessarily in others which is what this forum is all about IMHO.

Btw I've written some reviews on random Romanians as you call them as well as the odd random Pole and some random Brits.  If you don't like my posts then no need to open them up when you see my name attached to them.  :unknown:

In any case how is your review of Lacy1990 coming along?  :unknown:

Offline UltrasForLife

Did not meet (not due to me). Will maybe see her next wekk unless I decide to see someone else.

I have nothing against posting reviews, reading your reviews or anything like that. I don't even mind opening random discussion topics on girls that are worth it. But opening threads about shit like this one and the one about the romanian BB is useless. Nothing personal, I've seen 1-2 more guys doing the same, it just brings no benefit to anyone so what's the point...

Cda1966

I read your posts Roth, at least it brings to my attention some girl that I might of overlooked, so carry on mate.

JV547845

Yeah, there are a lot to get through, but I had an amazing bargain near gold standard punt last summer thanks to a thread like one of Roth's, that I'd have never spotted with out the UKP poster.  That's what it's about right, taking the piss out of the dross, and using the hive mind to together spot the true diamonds, or at least egg one of us on to TOFTT and report back.