Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pussypotion - E10. Too good to be true?  (Read 977 times)

Offline Tomcat

So going through AW in Walthamstow tab I came across the below profile, British mixed WG £100 for the hour but between certain times do you think she is for real or a scam, she does look hot  :rose: I sent a message couple days ago but no reply :unknown:, any opinions?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

So going through AW in Walthamstow tab I came across the below profile, British mixed WG £100 for the hour but between certain times do you think she is for real or a scam, she does look hot  :rose: I sent a message couple days ago but no reply :unknown:, any opinions?

Sounds decent. Shame no DFK or OWO

Offline IAmNotFamous

According to this forum there’s a notification under your first post to say that there is one positive review. The WG also has 51 positive rating on AW. Been working since 2018 looks legit. Time to get your groove on my friend

Online LLPunting

Why are you asking when you have 2 reviews to go on?  Perhaps report your thread and ask for this to be moved to NW board with a subject change to ask for further info.

Offline lillythesavage

Why does nobody use a phone to make calls  :lol:.

Called, answered, I cannot make it before she leaves for Manchester annoyingly, sounds absolutely genuine and a good laugh, had a nice chat.
One for the HL, said she will be back in a couple of weeks.

Now I found this all out within 2 minutes of seeing the profile  :lol:, but you decided to make a thread about her  :lol:.

Not a backhanded way of touting is it  :unknown::lol: