Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best strip club value in central London?  (Read 7903 times)

Offline Splodge

If I lived in London The Griffin & The Woolpack would be my locals. Fantastic strip pubs. Sweet Wednesdays would be my local too. It kind of is anyway. It's a t-girl bar so a little off topic. Those two strip clubs or pubs are my favourites.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 02:57:39 pm by Splodge »

Offline mmsprivate

What are the prices like at Nag's Head, is there an entrance cost? And what are the prices per dance? Never been before and trying to work out what to expect.

Fair enough.

To get back to the topic at hand - I went to the nag's head again yesterday in the hope of getting a similar experience to last time, though it seems to be inconsistent, or they stopped having the more fun dances.

Had a private dance with 2 different ladies, both danced at a distance with no physical contact at all. Bummer.

Offline semmlerino

What are the prices like at Nag's Head, is there an entrance cost? And what are the prices per dance? Never been before and trying to work out what to expect.
If I remember correctly it was 5 pounds entry, and 20 per dance. After a recent inspection it seems though that the dances are more tame for the time being. Should they get back to the way they used to be, it's by far the best VFM you'll find in London.

Offline gazzer85

Went to the nags head today, new policy in place, no touching in the dance room, only place you can touch is in the 200£ vip room (ridiculous) apparently the new policy has been in place since the end of Aug.
the nags head was my go to after ye olde axe closed its doors.

Other than the not so secret dalston place, are there any other stripe clubs in london that do touching?

Massively disappointed with the nags head.

Offline Colston36

If you really want Soho, the Sunset Strip is acceptable.  No touching or anything, but OK to kill 30 minutes.  Just watch for crazy up selling - they will try to get you to pay for 2 or 3 at once.  Just say no to that nonsense.

When you say massage parlours worth a punt, why not have sex in a Soho walk-up?  This is a punters forum after all. Punting >> Strippers.

OMG! My Polish gf 50 years ago worked at the Sunset Strip.