Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review locations  (Read 478 times)

Offline Liverpool

A plea:

Can reviewers either put a location into the title of their review

or

Make sure the location is mentioned in the review?

All too often reviews include 'London' or 'a basement flat' with no other location listed. AW locations change, as do those of agency girls.

This is not just new members doing this, more established members as well.

Many thanks

Offline Malvolio

Putting the start of the postcode in the subject line (W2, E1 etc) is helpful too.  Given the sheer size of London we're all going to have areas we wouldn't bother to punt in due to the travel involved.

Offline smiths

Putting the start of the postcode in the subject line (W2, E1 etc) is helpful too.  Given the sheer size of London we're all going to have areas we wouldn't bother to punt in due to the travel involved.

Indeed, I did a main board thread about this years ago, some punters simply didn't listen sadly. To them London is London though its a big city. :rolleyes: Putting the first part of the postcode and area in the title is always very handy to me.

Offline Liverpool

Indeed, I did a main board thread about this years ago, some punters simply didn't listen sadly. To them London is London though its a big city. :rolleyes: Putting the first part of the postcode and area in the title is always very handy to me.

This 100%

Perhaps it should be made a prerequisite for getting a review published, not just for the London board but across the whole site?

I'll report my post to a mod for their insight.