Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheng Xiang, avoid  (Read 560 times)

Offline Rupert

So I was walking past and thought for old times same to have a look and see how it is.

I walked in a was confronted by a Chinese nam shouting at someone down the stairs. I asked who is working to which he aggressively responded “who is working”. So I politely asked yes which lady today, he looked at me and again aggressively said “what do you mean which lady”

Not sure what his problem is so I asked what’s the problem do you want my money why you being rude, he was just acting rudely as d said what do you want. I walked and shouted no wonder this place is falling apart.

Avoid at all costs if he treats customers like this no telling how he tests the staff. Nasty piece of shit. What the fuck has happened to all our past glory establishments.

Online scutty brown

I've moved this to "discussions" as it clearly is not a review.

Where is this place? Does it have a website? Sounds more like you wandered into the local chinese chipshop

or do you mean this place, forcibly closed in 2018?
External Link/Members Only

the business behind it is dissolved as well
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 12:15:03 am by scutty brown »

Offline Stevelondon

I’m assuming it’s a Chinese massage shop but I’ve never heard of it.

Offline Rupert

It’s the shop near the Odean on Swiss Cottage. Apologies should this not be a review as a review is also about the establishment not just the SP?

Offline LLPunting

It’s the shop near the Odean on Swiss Cottage. Apologies should this not be a review as a review is also about the establishment not just the SP?

A review is about a specific visit to an SP, read the site rules.

If you have a particular update about anything else to do with punting then do so in an appropriate thread in the appropriate discussion board.

Cheng Xiang has been a reported disaster zone for years, no idea why you'd be inclined to try it out after a lockdown.  So many other places in Swiss Cottage you could've tried that had better prospects.