Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia_VIP  (Read 414 times)

Offline jl1991

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this WG?

She looks stunning from what you can see. Polish, 38 feedback on her page, face blocked in photos and all professionally done, only has other images behind a pay wall. Also a particularly low price, seems a bit too good to be true.

Online Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this WG?

She looks stunning from what you can see. Polish, 38 feedback on her page, face blocked in photos and all professionally done, only has other images behind a pay wall. Also a particularly low price, seems a bit too good to be true.

You searched on UKP first, right?

Offline jl1991

You searched on UKP first, right?

i did but i couldnt seem to find anything on there that matched her name, my bad if i missed her, i was doing it on my phone

Online Fuzzyduck

i did but i couldnt seem to find anything on there that matched her name, my bad if i missed her, i was doing it on my phone

Search for her AW ID number rather than name. Will bring up reviews even if there's been a name change, and often discussions where she's been mentioned.

Offline Sinz

Search for her AW ID number rather than name. Will bring up reviews even if there's been a name change, and often discussions where she's been mentioned.

+1

mrhappypants

A google search using the phone number in local and international formats without gaps often brings up interesting stuff too.  I have her hot listed.