Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baylie Rain aka anal angel - Heathrow  (Read 1068 times)

Avogadrosnumber

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few months ago near Heathrow.

Location: decent medium budget hotel near Heathrow. Parking is available at hotels

Price: £80 for 30 min

Looks: facially about 6.5/10
Body: 9/10 (no tits though)

Service: various positions, facesitting, anal (included), very light kissing and rimming on her. Where she let me down was that she wanted me to come quick and even said once "oh cum in me baby" within 2 min. She couldn't take anal more than 2 min and had to stop and go back go vaginal. She tried depth control and positioned herself awkwardly to prevent decent penetration (I'm not too big either). I finally came and left.

There are other options in the area and perhaps she is suited to a plan B back up.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 10:46:35 am by Avogadrosnumber »

Offline VFM

Thanks for your review.  I added her to my hotlist a few weeks ago but I might give her a miss now or keep her as a plan b.
Cheers, VFM

Offline Link7

Offline smiths

Saw her a few months ago near Heathrow.

Location: decent medium budget hotel near Heathrow. Parking is available at hotels

Price: £80 for 30 min

Looks: facially about 6.5/10
Body: 9/10 (no tits though)

Service: various positions, facesitting, anal (included), very light kissing and rimming on her. Where she let me down was that she wanted me to come quick and even said once "oh cum in me baby" within 2 min. She couldn't take anal more than 2 min and had to stop and go back go vaginal. She tried depth control and positioned herself awkwardly to prevent decent penetration (I'm not too big either). I finally came and left.

There are other options in the area and perhaps she is suited to a plan B back up.

Banned for being previously banned, you low life scumbag, I don't believe this review or any of your others. You thought you could pull the wool over admins eyes, WRONG, you people aren't smart enough. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Banned for being previously banned, you low life scumbag, I don't believe this review or any of your others. You thought you could pull the wool over admins eyes, WRONG, you people aren't smart enough. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

+1

I wonder how the punters that were quick to believe his bullshit feel, they backed him on his bullshit review of Charissa which we can say is probably fake.

Offline PLeisure

Hah! Justice has been served - kudos, Admin  :hi:

Fkn loser...  :timeout:

Offline Link7

I wonder how the punters that were quick to believe his bullshit feel, they backed him on his bullshit review of Charissa which we can say is probably fake.

Well well well. Avogadro has made them look foolish imo, but as I repeatedly pointed out, he had already done that by allowing them to fight to the death for him, while at the same time refusing to acknowledge them.

Hard to believe you of all people was accused of white knighting BM :D  some people were so desperate to show support for one punter, they actually turned against others lol

I think this whole debacle shows that it's always important to be smart, no matter what you want to believe. Those who insisted it was impossible to tell who was more credible, should ask themselves how so many of us guessed right. :hi:

Offline king tarzan

I have seen this bailey

Absolute bullshit service
Shit attitude
Around or maybe below average looking
Complete waste of £90 for 20 mins something utter shit service

My review on her Was a negative

Never again..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

Well well well. Avogadro has made them look foolish imo, but as I repeatedly pointed out, he had already done that by allowing them to fight to the death for him, while at the same time refusing to acknowledge them.

Hard to believe you of all people was accused of white knighting BM :D  some people were so desperate to show support for one punter, they actually turned against others lol

I think this whole debacle shows that it's always important to be smart, no matter what you want to believe. Those who insisted it was impossible to tell who was more credible, should ask themselves how so many of us guessed right. :hi:

I will say this to the those that called a few guys white knights those that defended the op just because he was a punter and for no other reason.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

I have seen this bailey

Absolute bullshit service
Shit attitude
Around or maybe below average looking
Complete waste of £90 for 20 mins something utter shit service

My review on her Was a negative

Never again..

Cheers KT!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline peter purves

One for the admin team  :drinks: :hi:

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.