Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deepthroat Lola, Birmingham  (Read 10987 times)

7 review(s) for DeepThroatLola. (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denholm

Had this girl on my HL for a while due to her apparent enjoyment of roleplays and hard facefucking. Had been put off for a while by the high prices but eventually decided to take the plunge and booked a half hour for £100 (her rates seem to go up and down all the time, they're currently slightly cheaper than this I think).
Comms weren't good tbh. When I initially rang she asked me to ring back at a later time. She then didn't answer when I did but got back to me some time later and we eventually sorted out the details and I received the address.
The booking was at a hotel near the city centre. Not a fancy place by any means but adequate for purpose. She took a while to answer the door as it turned out she'd dozed off prior to my arrival. Lola is a decent looking girl but tbh I think her photos are a bit flattering. Not photoshopped or anything like that, just think she's been clever with lighting and angles. They're definitely the same girl though.
I was offered a shower and then we discussed the roleplay I wanted to enact; basically we would pretend that I was blackmailing her and she was letting me fuck her mouth in order to keep quiet. She was fine with this.
The service was good but not as mind blowing as her profile, FB and high rates had me anticipating. She made it clear that she wanted to stay in a particular position throughout which I found a little disappointing. She played the role well in fairness and the facefucking itself was good but I've had better. Finished off with a facial which was nice. After cleaning up and staying for a quick chat I made my leave.
Lola's a nice, personable girl and the service was decent but the experience was let down by poor comms and the relatively high price. Overall it was an enjoyable punt but not one I'm likely to repeat, which I guess makes it a neutral.
Here's the link External Link/Members Only

Offline ImageMaker

facefucking itself was good but I've had better.

Who is good one for that sort of thing in Birmingham?

Offline Denholm

These are all local girls who are very good at providing this service
Natasha External Link/Members Only
Neve External Link/Members Only
Caprice External Link/Members Only

Offline shrewsmale

Had this girl on my HL for a while due to her apparent enjoyment of roleplays and hard facefucking. Had been put off for a while by the high prices but eventually decided to take the plunge and booked a half hour for £100 (her rates seem to go up and down all the time, they're currently slightly cheaper than this I think).
Comms weren't good tbh. When I initially rang she asked me to ring back at a later time. She then didn't answer when I did but got back to me some time later and we eventually sorted out the details and I received the address.
The booking was at a hotel near the city centre. Not a fancy place by any means but adequate for purpose. She took a while to answer the door as it turned out she'd dozed off prior to my arrival. Lola is a decent looking girl but tbh I think her photos are a bit flattering. Not photoshopped or anything like that, just think she's been clever with lighting and angles. They're definitely the same girl though.
I was offered a shower and then we discussed the roleplay I wanted to enact; basically we would pretend that I was blackmailing her and she was letting me fuck her mouth in order to keep quiet. She was fine with this.
The service was good but not as mind blowing as her profile, FB and high rates had me anticipating. She made it clear that she wanted to stay in a particular position throughout which I found a little disappointing. She played the role well in fairness and the facefucking itself was good but I've had better. Finished off with a facial which was nice. After cleaning up and staying for a quick chat I made my leave.
Lola's a nice, personable girl and the service was decent but the experience was let down by poor comms and the relatively high price. Overall it was an enjoyable punt but not one I'm likely to repeat, which I guess makes it a neutral.
Here's the link External Link/Members Only

Thanks for this review, she was on my hotlist as well although I never noticed the rates you quote - very high for half hour!

As regards clever photos, did you know she was curvy before you see her ? Her photos remind me of those girls you see on social media, they just face shots then you see them in real life and realise quite big

Offline Denholm

As regards clever photos, did you know she was curvy before you see her ? Her photos remind me of those girls you see on social media, they just face shots then you see them in real life and realise quite big
Sort of. I didn't expect a slim girl from the photos (and I like curvier ladies personally) but she had a bit more of a belly than I expected. Like you say, I suspect she's very selfie-savvy

Offline claretandblue

she tours london a lot and although i am sure it wont live up toexpectations i still cant quite remove her from my hotlist as i think she has a interesting look and a pretty face to facefuck!
2 questions,i take it she is bigger than a 12?also will she take a proper face fucking and gag all over your cock?

Offline grandaddybadman

I met this girl nce when I was at work I have never punted with her but I thught about it. She seemed rather overweight and not as slim as she used to be in her old profile, she used to dye her hair orange and she looked amazing back then . She has an amazing ass though. Did she seem fat when you saw her. 
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

I met this girl nce when I was at work I have never punted with her but I thught about it. She seemed rather overweight and not as slim as she used to be in her old profile, she used to dye her hair orange and she looked amazing back then . She has an amazing ass though. Did she seem fat when you saw her.
you met this girl at work??spill the beans...

Offline Denholm

I'd say she's about a 14. Personally I didn't have a problem with her figure and she isn't what I'd call a fat girl but I guess it depends what you're into

Offline claretandblue

I'd say she's about a 14. Personally I didn't have a problem with her figure and she isn't what I'd call a fat girl but I guess it depends what you're into
if she keeps the 80 for half hour next time she is in london i might give it a whirl!

Offline grandaddybadman

you met this girl at work??spill the beans...

I would love to, but I can't reveal where I work.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

mrgough

Met her for a quick bj once, pretty not slim,
Her deepthroat is pretty good, very sloppy, even asked if I wanted to go for a coffee sometime after I popped but I reckon she says that to her punters to make them think she likes them lol
Not a bad experience