Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - FBSM - Colindale  (Read 8514 times)

Offline blueboy23

It was after a few attempts trying to sort out some niggling back issues that I went back to Jasmine.

It was over a year that i had been to Jasmine, but had kept in touch while trying and failing to set meetings up over this period.

Location: 5 odd minute walk from Colindale station. Apartment is a modern one, with massage table set-up and the bathroom is nice clean with fresh towels available. For people driving I am sure its a nightmare to park in the location.

The Girl: Jasmine hasnt changed much in the last year I suppose. Maybe she has mellowed down a bit more in the way she talks and isnt as bouncy as she was the last time I met. But that might just be me overthinking. Craker of a body and hands that weave magic on aching muscles.

The session: Jasmine has some sort of spiritual spa type music on, which lent a more authentic massage parlour feel to things. I think she has done some more courses on spirituality and other things, which she did talk to me about during the session. Started with light kisses and then me on the front. She started with my back in a really sensual manner with hands all over the body. A gentle head massage and then focused on my legs, with good attention to feet as well. Moved on to the arms and then back again. Body to body slides with good hard massage all over.

Time to turn over and she focused purely on my soldier and i was having one of those days where I was hard but did not want to finish, which meant I had a long long session of this sensual play. I explored her body all over and used some oil on her as well. Unlike last time I did not get stopped when my fingers explored more deeper. Once I was done and relaxed, she wiped me down. Then a little bit more massage on my upper body followed by a nice hot shower.

She likes to have a conversation, if you are into it. I quiet enjoy light conversation. But we are there for the massage and the sensual time spent, which is absolutely top notch.

Till next time! :drinks:

Offline blueboy23

Apologies - Rookie mistake not adding the link (I'd like to think i am no longer a rookie). Yes that is the one and only Jasmine.

Offline Muff licker

Blimey WARSZAWA16 you beat the Goldfinch  :D

Online WARSZAWA16

Blimey WARSZAWA16 you beat the Goldfinch  :D

Indeed. A rarity if ever there was one. I'm sure he'll beat me to the next 100+ though!

Offline Goldfinch

Indeed. A rarity if ever there was one. I'm sure he'll beat me to the next 100+ though!
:P ;)

Offline Wozel

Sorry if I missed it, how much did you pay?

Offline blueboy23

Missed this as well - £100 for the hour

Offline Driftking

As an FYI you can see what days shes available on her WhatsApp photo

Offline MrMatrix

:scare: :cry:
And that takes some doing. I'm not sure finchy has a life out side of UKP. What are you up to Finchy :unknown:

Offline Goldfinch

And that takes some doing. I'm not sure finchy has a life out side of UKP. What are you up to Finchy :unknown:
I'm losing my touch. :(

Although I've been pretty consistent for the last couple of years. ;)

I've been a carer for my dad the last 18 months or so-so plenty of time on my hands. :)

Offline MrMatrix

I'm losing my touch. :(

Although I've been pretty consistent for the last couple of years. ;)

I've been a carer for my dad the last 18 months or so-so plenty of time on my hands. :)

O bad luck mate. Thats awful for you to draw the short straw like this. Do you get out the house much?

Offline Goldfinch

O bad luck mate. Thats awful for you to draw the short straw like this. Do you get out the house much?

Yes,but taxis everywhere,when I'm with him.

Offline MrMatrix

Yes,but taxis everywhere,when I'm with him.
I've been there and got the T shirt. Best of luck Finchy.
You still need to get out the house though and not with your Dad otherwise you will go nuts :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

I've been there and got the T shirt. Best of luck Finchy.
You still need to get out the house though and not with your Dad otherwise you will go nuts :hi:

Cheers pal :drinks:

Apologies to Blueboy for going off topic. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 10:25:55 am by Goldfinch »

Offline blueboy23

Hey No worries! Goldfinch hope more relaxed days ahead of you! Cheers!

Offline webpunter

OP
Pukka review
The offering is enticing
Had a look on here, not piss easy to find stuff as no Awank link
Tho not hard either
One UKP'er mentioned search up 'jasmine colindale' which came up trumps
Was looking to establish bod & looks [as no pics] - with the commentary being positive
Have added to non Awank HL  :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

Hey No worries! Goldfinch hope more relaxed days ahead of you! Cheers!
:drinks:

Offline blueboy23

OP
Pukka review
The offering is enticing
Had a look on here, not piss easy to find stuff as no Awank link
Tho not hard either
One UKP'er mentioned search up 'jasmine colindale' which came up trumps
Was looking to establish bod & looks [as no pics] - with the commentary being positive
Have added to non Awank HL  :thumbsup:

Looks i guess is a good 8/10
small B cups i guess on a petite body with a hourglass rear end.
She has really good hands which is the actually the main reason to go to Jasmine as I personally havent yet moved beyond the exploring her body while she jerks me off stage.
Masha and Jasmine are my top two for this service, Masha might edge past Jasmine on the actual massage intensity itself, but Jasmine exceeds the Sensual part of the massage.

Offline Global_Punter

Looks i guess is a good 8/10
small B cups i guess on a petite body with a hourglass rear end.
She has really good hands which is the actually the main reason to go to Jasmine as I personally havent yet moved beyond the exploring her body while she jerks me off stage.
Masha and Jasmine are my top two for this service, Masha might edge past Jasmine on the actual massage intensity itself, but Jasmine exceeds the Sensual part of the massage.

Thanks @blueboy23 Jasmine has been on my FBSM radar, your review has made it 100%

Offline Wozel

Can I just confirm that she doesn’t do FS ?

Offline Global_Punter

I'm yet to book her, Butt from my extensive research she doesn't offer FS just FBSM, touching is allowed - up for those that have booked her multiple times to clarify...

« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 10:32:59 pm by Global_Punter »

Online tantraman

Sadly, no photos, but ...

I like how Jasmine keeps us updated of her availability via her WhatsApp image, which is usually presented as a date or two. This time, she's scribbled a self-portrait with dates for this week. And as we have no photos of Jasmine anywhere, this is as close as it gets ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

How cool is that
Talented thinking
Bodes well for the massage stuff

Sadly, no photos, but ...

Offline Wozel

I'm yet to book her, Butt from my extensive research she doesn't offer FS just FBSM, touching is allowed - up for those that have booked her multiple times to clarify...

Cheers

Offline blueboy23

never have a i ever... had the good fortune for more that a FBSM ... nor have I ever heard anyone get past third base
As long as you know this going in, somehow with the body contact during the session it feels right.

Offline brownmanDan

It’s a sensual massage if you’re going in with the intention for fs - you’re in the wrong place.
Plenty of Roms will do that for half the price
She’s a great girl, albeit a bit crazy.
Just think the genuine SPs like her deserve a bit more respect

Offline Global_Punter

It’s a sensual massage if you’re going in with the intention for fs - you’re in the wrong place.
Plenty of Roms will do that for half the price
She’s a great girl, albeit a bit crazy.
Just think the genuine SPs like her deserve a bit more respect

I hate to  jingx it BUTT if you do find an SP that offers both FS + FBSM, the massage technique is always crap you can either have one or the other.

Once the SP is well trained and offers good FBSM I'm good, FS as you indicated can easily be had with an SP that other it for less assuming that's the aim.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 02:53:08 pm by Global_Punter »

Online Jonestown

Thanks @blueboy23 Jasmine has been on my FBSM radar, your review has made it 100%

Just to be clear, whilst Jasmine has a truly delectable arse, it is in no way on the same scale as that of the ladies you have reviewed previously. I wouldn’t want you to be disappointed.

Offline Global_Punter

Just to be clear, whilst Jasmine has a truly delectable arse, it is in no way on the same scale as that of the ladies you have reviewed previously. I wouldn’t want you to be disappointed.

I've learnt the hard way, when it comes to FBSM you have to choose btw technique and your preference, the latter is likely to suffer as there's few SP's that will meet this criteria.

As stated earlier I'm still searching for an SP with a lovely Bubble and technique that marries the two, at the moment only mixed race Tania ( High Barnet ) meets this criteria, it will be interesting to compare the two Bubbles ( Tania & Jasmine ) bearing in mind both are all strictly FBSM SP's - hence back to my post its never a win / win situation if you want good technique subtract the FS, Bubble Butts etc if you insist on having all, it's not likely unless you get lucky.

If I do find the all in one package  :rose: feedback will be provided swiftly :hi: BUTT if you find her first do share  :rolleyes: :P

« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 11:52:22 am by Global_Punter »

Offline Wozel

I've learnt the hard way, when it comes to FBSM you have to choose btw technique and your preference, the latter is likely to suffer as there's few SP's that will meet this criteria.

As stated earlier I'm still searching for an SP with a lovely Bubble and technique that marries the two, at the moment only mixed race Tania ( High Barnet ) meets this criteria, it will be interesting to compare the two Bubbles ( Tania & Jasmine ) bearing in mind both are all strictly FBSM SP's - hence back to my post its never a win / win situation if you want good technique subtract the FS, Bubble Butts etc if you insist on having all, it's not likely unless you get lucky.

If I do find the all in one package  :rose: feedback will be provided swiftly :hi: BUTT if you find her first do share  :rolleyes: :P

Have you ever tried Amy Amazon in Barnet, if you can get passed the face she ticks all your boxes

Offline Global_Punter

Have you ever tried Amy Amazon in Barnet, if you can get passed the face she ticks all your boxes

Not yet, PM her number / details, I got a hint of an Ebony lady Maisie works Monday-Fri 10am to 2pm same Barnet ( yet to book )

Does Amy have any reviews ?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 02:36:01 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline g284

Not yet, PM her number / details, I got a hint of an Ebony lady Maisie works Monday-Fri 10am to 2pm same Barnet ( yet to book )

Does Amy have any reviews ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161388.0
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Biggie6969

What’s Jasmine facially?
I see someone says not that special - true ?
Where she originate from as I, thinking of a Visit?

Online tantraman

What’s Jasmine facially?
I see someone says not that special - true ?
Where she originate from as I, thinking of a Visit?

All answered already ...

... She is a cutie-pie … sparkling eyes, fulsome lips, cropped hair. She is almost perfectly petite … perky little boobs, slim limbs, tight waist … the “imperfection” is what is a stand-out-and-take-fucking-notice butt (i.e. the “bubble butt” mentioned above by Jonestown) that is impossible to ignore! It was also impossible for me not to politely ask whether it was real (her answer is below).
Jasmine is in her mid-20s, I would think. She has an unusual and unplaceable accent, as she is ethnically Portugese but was brought up in Germany. Either way, being a British university graduate, her English is first class.

Offline webpunter

Have this massage burd on NY to-do list
Lots of positive stuff on here
A bit of a trek for me but will make the effort
Had she been closer would have visited already

As is my standard question bout massage offering like hers:
is the session on a massage table or is there a bed option ?
Long as the mattress is firm i much prefer a bed option
[recall TM mentioning on here that there was a bed in the same room as the table]
Some massage tables can be a bit narrow [to allow the burd to move around easily]
IME b2b on a mattress is usually much better / interactive etc
A futon type jobby on the floor is  :yahoo:

TIA for any responses to the question
& naturally once i get to visit i will be reporting on here

[PS xmas availability is showing on her WA pic.  Good girl  :thumbsup: ]

Online tantraman

As is my standard question bout massage offering like hers:
is the session on a massage table or is there a bed option ?
Long as the mattress is firm i much prefer a bed option
[recall TM mentioning on here that there was a bed in the same room as the table]
Some massage tables can be a bit narrow [to allow the burd to move around easily]
IME b2b on a mattress is usually much better / interactive etc
A futon type jobby on the floor is  :yahoo:

Hey WP :hi:

In recalling my first visit, now over two years ago, to Jasmine's boudoir ...

... Inside, there is a dedicated and spacious room … dimly lit, housing a large bed against a wall and a massage table in the centre … decorated with mystical Eastern motifs, and infused with a subtle incense … as a man of Tantra, I felt right at home!

... I can tell you that the bed has since gone. My last visit in Oct this year, there was sofa in place of the bed, but the same massage table remained in pride of place in the centre of the room.

But let me reassure you that Jasmine can deliver stupendous B2B on any surface. You will not be disappointed.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Hey WP :hi:

In recalling my first visit, now over two years ago, to Jasmine's boudoir ...

... I can tell you that the bed has since gone. My last visit in Oct this year, there was sofa in place of the bed, but the same massage table remained in pride of place in the centre of the room.

But let me reassure you that Jasmine can deliver stupendous B2B on any surface. You will not be disappointed.

Had her on my radar for a few years. A top notch FBSM with mutual play and kissing is a wonderful thing when done right. Can you confirm that she kisses as well as allows touching, playing with pussy?

Offline webpunter

TM & MPF - thanks for the intel  :thumbsup:
One for the NY
Might even try & sneak in a visit when she is working over xmas / NY when the traffic is quieter

Offline blueboy23

Had her on my radar for a few years. A top notch FBSM with mutual play and kissing is a wonderful thing when done right. Can you confirm that she kisses as well as allows touching, playing with pussy?

Kissing is a yes. her massage, sensual touches and kisses are a lovely mix. Jasmine revels in this. Pussy play is limited and I am guessing it is depends on her comfort level with you. My first time, I had limited access, but the subsequent one I had little resistance for further play

Offline massagepuntingfan

Kissing is a yes. her massage, sensual touches and kisses are a lovely mix. Jasmine revels in this. Pussy play is limited and I am guessing it is depends on her comfort level with you. My first time, I had limited access, but the subsequent one I had little resistance for further play
Thank you.

Offline Global_Punter

Good intel @blueboy23 I did more research after reading your review, she's definitely worth the plunge.

Good FBSM SP's are hard to find, most want the quick cash with no extras or FS sessions BUTT 0% massage technique.