Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese Momoco (Pedicure!!)- Canary Wharf  (Read 2108 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5232286) (7 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline quanon

External Link/Members Only

Price:£120 for 1 hour

Well this was definitely one of the strangest punts I've ever had!

So I was in Canary Wharf and had a quiet afternoon, so thought I'd have a look for who was around in the area. What I really fancied was a FBSM from a willing asian with pretty much guaranteed OWO and CIM (I do like the will she wont she element of the usual FBSM punt, but wanted more of a dead cert this time!). Pickings seem to be pretty thin in CW at the moment, so I took a chance on Momoco as she only had one bit of feedback on AW, but was nearby and available!

Comms were good and immediate, and she was available with 30mins notice.
Arriving at he flat she directed me to the door whilst waving to me from the window. Flat was decent, looked like where she actually lived, nice room with an en-suite. The photos on her profile might actually be her, but only if they were taken 20 years ago! Now she's middle aged and a bit stodgy in the middle, but still has a cracking pair of tits, large and firm, plus she seemed friendly, so I handed over the money for an hour.

I jumped in the shower and started to soap myself up. Momoco stripped off and came to join me in the bathroom (but not the shower) and grapped the soap and a flannel (told me she had made the soap herself, well OK!) and proceeded to give me a very thorough cleansing, not erotic though. Finished with the shower, dried off and she suggested some mouth wash (also her own recipie!) and we moved to the bedroom.

She told me to lie on my back, then put a cushion under my feet and proceeded to get out a full pedicure kit, including lights, power foot sanders, the lot!!! 15 minutes of having my feet tended to and I was getting a bit bored!

Thankfully she packed the kit away and it was time to move onto what was actually some really good uncovered oral. She offered the condom so we could fuck, but I was enjoying the BJ far too much so asked her to continue. After another 10 mins or so I felt the sap rising and so did she, "do you want to cum in my mouth baby?" hell yes! She happily took the full load, continuing to suck till I was fully spent then went into the bathroom to spit.

When she came back she started on a firm but fairly average massage (obviously her own oils!), which took us to about 50mins. Shower again to get rid of the oil and I was out the door just about on the hour.

Normally this would probably be a negative, pictures not accurate, way too much time spent on things I didn't fine erotic at all, but the oral was really good and some people might get more out of the pedicure than me, hence the neutral!

Offline bukowski

External Link/Members Only

Price:£120 for 1 hour

Well this was definitely one of the strangest punts I've ever had!

So I was in Canary Wharf and had a quiet afternoon, so thought I'd have a look for who was around in the area. What I really fancied was a FBSM from a willing asian with pretty much guaranteed OWO and CIM (I do like the will she wont she element of the usual FBSM punt, but wanted more of a dead cert this time!). Pickings seem to be pretty thin in CW at the moment, so I took a chance on Momoco as she only had one bit of feedback on AW, but was nearby and available!

Comms were good and immediate, and she was available with 30mins notice.
Arriving at he flat she directed me to the door whilst waving to me from the window. Flat was decent, looked like where she actually lived, nice room with an en-suite. The photos on her profile might actually be her, but only if they were taken 20 years ago! Now she's middle aged and a bit stodgy in the middle, but still has a cracking pair of tits, large and firm, plus she seemed friendly, so I handed over the money for an hour.

I jumped in the shower and started to soap myself up. Momoco stripped off and came to join me in the bathroom (but not the shower) and grapped the soap and a flannel (told me she had made the soap herself, well OK!) and proceeded to give me a very thorough cleansing, not erotic though. Finished with the shower, dried off and she suggested some mouth wash (also her own recipie!) and we moved to the bedroom.

She told me to lie on my back, then put a cushion under my feet and proceeded to get out a full pedicure kit, including lights, power foot sanders, the lot!!! 15 minutes of having my feet tended to and I was getting a bit bored!

Thankfully she packed the kit away and it was time to move onto what was actually some really good uncovered oral. She offered the condom so we could fuck, but I was enjoying the BJ far too much so asked her to continue. After another 10 mins or so I felt the sap rising and so did she, "do you want to cum in my mouth baby?" hell yes! She happily took the full load, continuing to suck till I was fully spent then went into the bathroom to spit.

When she came back she started on a firm but fairly average massage (obviously her own oils!), which took us to about 50mins. Shower again to get rid of the oil and I was out the door just about on the hour.

Normally this would probably be a negative, pictures not accurate, way too much time spent on things I didn't fine erotic at all, but the oral was really good and some people might get more out of the pedicure than me, hence the neutral!

cheers for the review
don't suppose you had any inkling she actually was Japanese?
(she sounds nuts enough to be)
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online sparkus

70 for massage and oral (according to her profile) with that rack does sound enticing!

Offline P Exeter

Thanks for the review OP she sounds fun.

Does she carry an array of different nail polish shades or is it prudent to supply my own?
Thanks

Offline quanon

Thanks for the review OP she sounds fun.

Does she carry an array of different nail polish shades or is it prudent to supply my own?
Thanks

I'm not a foot person, so for me it was just removing hard skin, nail clipping, etc. No nail polish in sight :rolleyes:

Offline quanon

cheers for the review
don't suppose you had any inkling she actually was Japanese?
(she sounds nuts enough to be)

Not sure if she was Japanese or not, but she definitely wasn't Thai or Korean.

Offline bukowski

Not sure if she was Japanese or not, but she definitely wasn't Thai or Korean.

:hi:
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline maybe

thanks for review. Sounds interesting!

Offline luv2kiss54

thanks for review. Sounds interesting!

I would also like to thank you for the review as i had her on my hotlist but having read your review wont now pursue.

Online sparkus

Offline workingtone

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 10:53:04 am by workingtone »