Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - colindale. Sensual body 2 body massage  (Read 3718 times)

Shagman45

External Link/Members Only

So I decided to see Jasmine of colindale after hearing about her.
Communicatikns are very good, quick reply.

Free parking on parallel road to her apartment. Not on her main road.

The girl. I'm not a big fan of redheads, I woudnt say wow gorgeous as I was hoping, but still good looking. Her body was fab. She is very interesting, talks a lot. She has a lot of artistic stuff in her house.
As I got undressed, she also got undressed in the same room, she made me feel very comfortable, she was still talking. I just kept gazing at her amazing perfect shape arse for her size. At that point I kept imagining shagging her doggy, rough.

Now the massage was a proper body 2 body, I've been to many b2b massage, but Jasmine did b2b early on. She used her body to massage me, she was all over my body, different angles, like a blanket, I was hard on for quite some time. She then asked me to flip, we both were chatting throughout, barely had a silence. Well, I take that back, at one point she told me to calm, focus listen to the music while she massaged and rubbed my body and face, ears. But 2 mins later we continued chatting. Anyway flipped, I got to enjoy the view of her body, nice body, I would definitely shag her if this was a option. I then started to kiss her body, suck her tits, grab her are. She didn't seem to mind
, but when I tried to kiss above her neck towards her face, I did say to her sorry, I hope you don't mind, it's just your amazing. She smiled and responded, if you do anything bad that I don't allow, she will bite me.
This was in humour, not in a serious way but I felt she gave me a message not to expect to go too far, so I carried on sucking and kissing her body she then started the he, she took it easy and I eventually exploded.
She is not a clock watcher as I was over my hour, she is very interesting, nice girl, ok looking, slim, nice size boobs and fab are, great body overall.
The fact she doesn't advertise on gum tree or Friday as or the other sites and yet she is quite frequently busy is amazing.
A good b2b massage, I would recommend.

Offline Grandslam

Thanks for the review. Did she mind you touching her pussy?

Shagman45

i did slip a finger in when she was on top, while grabbing her arse. but i dared not to go further after she jokingly said she will bite me if i go too far

Offline bobby1973

good review shagman45
is she a natural red head
is she fully shaven

Offline Grandslam

i did slip a finger in when she was on top, while grabbing her arse. but i dared not to go further after she jokingly said she will bite me if i go too far

Thanks for that

Offline LLPunting

good review shagman45
is she a natural red head
is she fully shaven

Fully shaved

Not a natural redhead.