Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Will booking a punt through AdultWork = a better level of service?  (Read 1344 times)

Offline ForrestGump

Firstly let me say that I'm not expecting a definite answer on this. Instead I'm interested to hear thoughts/opinions.

I currently don't have an account with AdultWork, mostly because I haven't needed (I book my punts all via phone) or wanted to be doing with the hassle of creating one. However I've read an item in the ukp AdultWork guide which suggests the benefits of having an AdultWork profile outweigh the hassle of getting one. So am thinking about going down that road.

It occurred to me that if I did actually go ahead and book a punt through the AdultWork booking system it may actually result in a better level of service when a wg is conscious that I can have a +ve/-ve impact on her rating dependant upon how good the punt is for me. Or am I expecting a bit much?  :unknown:

Offline AnthG

it may actually result in a better level of service when a wg is conscious that I can have a +ve/-ve impact on her rating dependant upon how good the punt is for me. Or am I expecting a bit much?  :unknown:
You could just say to her that you post and are well known on the forums.

If I was a prostitute I would rather a positive review on here or even Pnet than on AW any day of the week as it works as advertising at the same time for them. On AW it just means one more review that most people wont trust the validity for anyway.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline threechilliman

As a relative newbie, all of mine, bar Helen Jones (yum!!) have been via AW. I wouldn't know where else to look? If you're booking by phone, where are you getting the details from?? Anyone?

Via AW, most have been good, a couple indifferent and one absolute corker  :yahoo:

vorian

I think Ali Katt makes a good point,  as for AW no I don't think it makes a difference to the service,  now if you told them about UKP maybe or of course they may totally refuse to see you.

Offline ForrestGump

You could just say to her that you post and are well known on the forums.

If I was a prostitute I would rather a positive review on here or even Pnet than on AW any day of the week as it works as advertising at the same time for them. On AW it just means one more review that most people wont trust the validity for anyway.

Good advice, thanks AG. I discuss aspects of their aw profile with the girls I see, of course. But haven't considered mentioning ukp and, interestingly, haven't been asked about it either. But your suggestion gives me food for thought.  :cool:

As a relative newbie, all of mine, bar Helen Jones (yum!!) have been via AW. I wouldn't know where else to look? If you're booking by phone, where are you getting the details from?? Anyone?

Via AW, most have been good, a couple indifferent and one absolute corker  :yahoo:

Well 3CM I use aw extensively but don't log in, since I don't have a profile. However as an anonymous user I get to see the profiles of the wgs in my search results and, where they have them published, their phone numbers. Simples.

vorian

I think Ali Katt makes a good point,  as for AW no I don't think it makes a difference to the service,  now if you told them about UKP maybe or of course they may totally refuse to see you.

Sorry meant to say Anth G,  doh.

Offline ForrestGump

Good point Vorian. But if a wg has something to fear about servicing a ukp member that suggests that she has no confidence in her service/abilities. So perhaps it would be a very effective way of sorting out the wheat from the chaff?  :)

Offline AnthG

now if you told them about UKP maybe or of course they may totally refuse to see you.

I make it a habit to tell everyone I book that I post on UKP and have only been refused a booking once due to this, and that was by BritishSteele/TawneySteele
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Good point Vorian. But if a wg has something to fear about servicing a ukp member that suggests that she has no confidence in her service/abilities. So perhaps it would be a very effective way of sorting out the wheat from the chaff?  :)

Not at all.  Some people try to use forums to get extras as happened with a few %%% review writers.  some would say they were so and so and the girl has to give them a service she doesn't offer or they will leave a bad review.  If someone says I will leave a review on such and such a site before meeting me I hang the phone up.  I have no problem seeing guys off of forums but think them trying to use it before even meeting me means he is going to act like a twat at the booking otherwise why else mention it.  There is no need to mention forums when booking unless you are trying to use it as a threat which will make the booking crap as she will not feel comfortable with you

Booking through AW is also no guarantee.  You either get a good one or you don't.  A good one will give a great service regardless of how you book and where you post and a bad one wont give a shit. 

Book a well reviewed girl and stop overthinking it.  There is no way to guarantee a good time even with the best reviewed girls as someone elses great might be your idea of crap.  Its a gamble.  There is no sure way to ensure you have a great time otherwise there would be no negative reviews as everyone would be using that method

Offline threechilliman

Book a well reviewed girl and stop overthinking it.  There is no way to guarantee a good time even with the best reviewed girls as someone elses great might be your idea of crap.

Yep. I have one who is comfortably the best I've seen, but wouldn't appeal to all. And then there's one who's very popular in the NW that I didn't quite get, if you know what I mean. It's a matter of personal taste.....

SirFrank

I generally always book via AW but will only leave feedback for good service. I've never mentioned that I'm a member of UKP - mainly because I haven't wanted to give the impression that it's like Michael Winner has turned up for food at your restaurant. I don't mean that in a cuntish way like I'm the hotel inspector just mean I wouldn't want to make the girl feel uncomfortable. My UKP and AW profiles are also different. I don't believe it assures you of a better service though
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:38:29 pm by SirFrank »

Offline wristjob

And you could post to that effect on the forums - I think I read a "non review"

Not at all.  Some people try to use forums to get extras as happened with a few pro$$ienet review writers.  some would say they were so and so and the girl has to give them a service she doesn't offer or they will leave a bad review.  If someone says I will leave a review on such and such a site before meeting me I hang the phone up.  I have no problem seeing guys off of forums but think them trying to use it before even meeting me means he is going to act like a twat at the booking otherwise why else mention it.  There is no need to mention forums when booking unless you are trying to use it as a threat which will make the booking crap as she will not feel comfortable with you

Interesting point and I guess a flip side to the AW notes thing - you could argue that reviews of any kind potentially give you too power to either side. I would also say to you that if a UKP member did behave in such a way then mail Admin. I can't speak for him and doubt he'd do much the first time but if a name cropped up more than once I'd expect something would be done.

The other thing about reviews here is anybody can reply. Any girl could create an account and put her point across - and as long as she didn't decide to tell her life's story and gob off she might not even get banned.

Offline ForrestGump

Not at all.  Some people try to use forums to get extras as happened with a few pro$$ienet review writers.  some would say they were so and so and the girl has to give them a service she doesn't offer or they will leave a bad review.  If someone says I will leave a review on such and such a site before meeting me I hang the phone up.  I have no problem seeing guys off of forums but think them trying to use it before even meeting me means he is going to act like a twat at the booking otherwise why else mention it.  There is no need to mention forums when booking unless you are trying to use it as a threat which will make the booking crap as she will not feel comfortable with you

Booking through AW is also no guarantee.  You either get a good one or you don't.  A good one will give a great service regardless of how you book and where you post and a bad one wont give a shit. 

Book a well reviewed girl and stop overthinking it.  There is no way to guarantee a good time even with the best reviewed girls as someone elses great might be your idea of crap.  Its a gamble.  There is no sure way to ensure you have a great time otherwise there would be no negative reviews as everyone would be using that method

Thanks Dani. Appreciate your very direct input  ;)

I'm just fishing for thoughts/opinions, tbh. Food for thought but not necessarily something that I'll choose to act on. After all there's nothing wrong with being enthusiastic and curious about something I like, is there? Seeking ways to improve the likelihood of getting a great punt is, I expect, what every punter here on ukp is keen to do, right? That said I totally agree with what you say about one mans meat... After all very little in life is certain.

Agree with your recommendation about sticking to booking only well reviewed girls. However that leaves me with a relatively limited choice in my local area. And anyway if everyone waited for others to post reviews of girls no reviews would get posted.  ;)

Offline wristjob

One thing I wondered which is along similar lines is I often go to a parlour and have reviewed a few of their girls. I've never made that known to them and usually book under a random name so they possibly don't know it's me, but if they do/did will this be affecting the service I get? It may sound odd but I'd rather actually not be known and not get any special treatment.

Offline ForrestGump

One thing I wondered which is along similar lines is I often go to a parlour and have reviewed a few of their girls. I've never made that known to them and usually book under a random name so they possibly don't know it's me, but if they do/did will this be affecting the service I get? It may sound odd but I'd rather actually not be known and not get any special treatment.

In fact anonymity is a very high priority for me, too. Prob unwise to start revealing too much info that may result in its loss. :-/

SirFrank

Hi Dani I guess you posted as I was writing my review. Yes that's why I've never mentioned UKP before or during a punt

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I think the best way to get a good service is be on time. Be clean and pleasant. You can be assertive but not bossy as nothing pisses a woman off more than being ordered around and its a sure fire way for a booking to go downhill fast. Even I admit if someone is bossy I lose interest very fast. There are ways if getting over what you want without being a Pratt. Things like snapping fingers whilst saying get on your knees for instance won't get the same reaction as saying can we do doggy now ( and yes someone did try that ONCE)

Any good SP will give you a great time if you are clean and polite no matter how you book and crap ones won't. A crap SP won't even care about a bad review as will just get a new profile. A good SP won't want to lose her profile.

Offline Sedlmayer

Dani said -

"There is no way to guarantee a good time even with the best reviewed girls as someone elses great might be your idea of crap.  Its a gamble.  There is no sure way to ensure you have a great time otherwise there would be no negative reviews as everyone would be using that method."

These three short sentences should be required reading for everybody who is even considering punting. There are punters who post on here that should read these few lines every day until, finally, they understand the profound truth contained here.