Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Anays - Blackpool  (Read 644 times)

4 review(s) for crazy jenifer (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline krish193

Prior to this meet I had read a couple of bad reviews about her, despite this I decided to fuck it and go with her anyway since I didn't have much time and she was the only half decent looking girl close by. So I only have myself to blame for the following:

From the beginning. I saw this lovely young woman on AW - had around 1 hour free so I thought fuck it, why not. I sent her a text to book a quick 15 minute booking of oral only. She replied back pretty instantly, a few messages back and forth and I asked about OWO, she blanked the question a few times until I finally got a 'yes'.

Anyway, went down to her place, waited outside the house and tried called, she kept putting the phone down and then tried video calling me on whatsapp (assuming she likes to choose who she sees by appearance) she then answered my call and told me she would be down in a second.

She answered the door, looked pretty good and at this point I was keen to forget about everything that had previously happened. I get to the room, hand over the cash, she gets out a condom, I tell her that she said OWO, she says 'okay calm down' or something along those lines. She gets on her knees/pulls my pants down, tells me not to cum in her mouth but then complains that my dick smelt too bad and that her mouth is 'sensitive' before even going near it (bare in mind here that I always clean/shower before a meet and I've never once had a complaint about smell before) - she grabs the condom and I tell her 'nah, sorry I'll leave it', she sounds desperate and starts saying 'okay handjob', I turn it down and ask for my money.

This is the weird part.

She then starts pointing to the bed (to a small white mark near my leg) telling me that I've stained the bed, which isn't true since I'd only just fucking got my dick out (I assume she did this to try and get some money out of me / make me feel bad in some small way). I ask for my money back (I gave her £50) she starts going a little crazy/aggressive saying I can have £40 back. I'm getting pretty annoyed at this point but kept my cool incase there was some romanian meathead in one of the other rooms. I tell her no, I want all the money back and that she isn't getting money for nothing - she grabs my shirt and starts mumbling some shit about Harry Potter and saying that my coat is something that he would wear (literally no fucking idea what's going on at this point) - she eventually gives me the remaining £10 and tells me that she's going to text everyone and that I'll never get a meet with anyone again.

TLDR;

- Romanian girl is an absolute whopper / waste of time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's a decent enough looking girl, just a shame her service is so shit as she could do quite well otherwise especially given the lack of competition in Blackpool, her price is also higher than other Rom's.
She actually offered me OWO but as per my review it was shit and only lasted about 30 seconds so it was probably always optimistic to think that was going to be the basis for a good punt

Offline BP

even wider berth.  well done on getting money back
and thanks