Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 100% MILF - Manchester M8  (Read 1003 times)

2 review(s) for Victoria2020 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kenaldo

100% MILF

Manchester M8 5 area.

Sorry can't post the link off the phone will do later.

Woke up with the horn, thought I had a 'window' today in M8 and so found myself attracted to this lady. Quite search on here I couldn't find anything but as soon as a I posted her AW link and asked for info up popped the one review.

Slightly put off by the 'grotty flat' description but 'cracking body' and ok ish verification picture meant I was going to try and arrange.

Gave her a call around 11.00 and arranged a call for 1.00. She txt me back an hour later and asked if 1.30 ok, it was and off I set for what I was hoping would be a good 30 minutes at £60.

You pull up outside an old Victorian house split into 7 flats. She's in the bottom basement flat which I think we uses just to work from.

Quick call from the car and I'm in the hallway which stank of damp.

Down the stairs to the basement, knock knock and I'm in. And this is were it goes downhill fast!

The flat stinks of damp and smoke. Which you wiff as soon as the door opens.

She was stood in time honoured position of behind the door and in I walked.

It was the lady in the verification photos but not sure about the body! She was dressed in an old dressing gown with pink socks on and hair unkempt. From what I could see her tits looked saggy and from under the dressing gown there looked to be a small but flabby belly. I said to her I thought you might have some stockings on etc ........'oh I can get them for you if you want'!

If she'd have looked in any way like her verification photo (in which she's not a stunner) I'd have stayed, but the unkempt appearance and lack of make up turned me off totally.

And as for the 'cracking body' well that looks if it's on the way out (or south).

I said 'sorry love this is not for me' and I walked. To be fair he didn't get abusive or start shouting she just said that I was rude!

I shot up the stairs like a rat up a drainpipe!

First time I've walked (thanks forum for giving me the balls to do this) and so glad I did.

The premises don't help a 'walker' as you have a couple of sets of doors and stairs to get through but well worth it in the end.

I type this with a full sack but crucially with a full wallet too. I might empty both tomorrow now!

Offline frankc

Must admit, Ive been tempted by that set of Dobbers myself, thanks for reviewing and thanks for saving me some money....also Well done for walking....the first time's always the hardest... :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

I had my milfy eye on this one a while ago but never got around to sorting anything.... glad I didn't to be honest.

Offline rovingman

Must admit, Ive been tempted by that set of Dobbers myself, thanks for reviewing and thanks for saving me some money....also Well done for walking....the first time's always the hardest... :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
 :thumbsup:

yes  first  time  is hardest  but  it simply  must  be done... : :unknown:

Offline sir wanksalot

Respect to the OP for walking.

This lady has had many profiles on AW. Think she was previously called MaddieMilf.

Looked like she has a cracking body in the pics but I've started obsessing lately about tiny clues from the lady's photos and I steer clear from any woman on AW where the accommodation looks untidy in any way (some of her pics in the private gallery don't look great).

Your experience also reinforces my belief that if the woman opens the door in a bloody fluffy dressing gown then it's time to walk !

Online OakTree

Your experience also reinforces my belief that if the woman opens the door in a bloody fluffy dressing gown then it's time to walk !

Agreed! One of the things that ticks my boxes is the effort you can see a WG has put into her appearance. It speaks volumes of the girls approach and attitude to the meet. Answering the door in a disheveled state looking as if they're just got out of bed says to me they don't give a fuck about what they do.

Perfectly justifiable for the OP to walk.

Offline Turtle Z

Respect to the OP for walking.

This lady has had many profiles on AW. Think she was previously called Maddiemilf

If she knocks 99% off the current name, sounds like she'll be about right.