Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most Dangerous AdultWork profile: you would never meet her.  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think that there is more AIDS in Africa than anywhere. Her favourite holiday destination is Black-populated Africa. She likes African food. She conceals the name of her Primary Language. I assume she is not British West Indian but black African. Avoid.

Offline Waterhouse

And a bare-backer to boot.  Talk about a toxic combination.  Def one to steer well clear of.

Offline wannabe

Never understood why young-ish and reasonably attractive women offer bareback. They could easily make as much money without doing it.

Older, plain looking I can understand, if they're desperate to bring in cash.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she goes on about money constanly in the interview... classy!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Rumpelstiltskin

Very much in love with her husband as well it seems, just hope he knows what she’s doing as a sideline  :D

Quotes from her interview
What sort of men turn you on?   My husband:) xxx
What is the most memorable sexual experience you’ve ever had?   The first time with my husband:)

Offline winkywanky

Very much in love with her husband as well it seems, just hope he knows what she’s doing as a sideline  :D

Quotes from her interview
What sort of men turn you on?   My husband:) xxx
What is the most memorable sexual experience you’ve ever had?   The first time with my husband:)

Q. What sort of men turn you on?   A. Random blokes

Q. What is the most memorable sexual experience you’ve ever had?  A. Taking it bareback up the shitter with random blokes

:rolleyes: