Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Travelling to and from a punt  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Bogof60

I usually drive to and from a punt.
I do enjoy looking at the women that I pass by thinking
I am about to or just fucked someone hotter than you.
I suppose its all about the pussy begging thing that's been talked about on here
I know that for the exchange of a modest fee I can fuck a hot woman and that's what is great about our hobby  :yahoo:

This does not obviously apply when I have found a munter behind the door  :scare:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mi-Go

Shouldn't you be looking at the road?

Dilly1

Do you think that the women you look at and think that are bothered about it?

Stevensmiles

Kerash !!!!!!

That’s Geordie for “Crash” by the way  :D

Offline JamesKW

Yes,some WGs are hotter, but they are not un attainable, everyone has either had a go or they can pay to have a go.

Offline globewindsailor

I can get that. Its kind of a way of gearing yourself up maybe. :dance:

mikexxlong

Yes,some WGs are hotter, but they are not un attainable, everyone has either had a go or they can pay to have a go.

yep an awful lot of pro$$ie's in the looks and figure department are just mostly average and certainly not unobtainable and out of a punters league
 ,(although the punters looks and age (also wealth) etc do play an factor in the civvie world)

only a relatively small percentage of pro$$ie's have truly stunning looks and figures let alone those also coupled with very high intelligence
and incompatible interests/pastimes outside of whoring as well ,

-------- now sexual performance and the willingness to carryout various sexual acts, is where a certain scarcity  can be
and might be harder to find even bordering on the unobtainable in the civvy world thus the services of a pro$$ie has to be sort

punters need to remember whores are not fucking unicorns
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 04:30:26 pm by mikexxlong »

Offline pythondan

punters need to remember whores are not fucking unicorns

Fucking hilarious  :lol: - you sir have just won the Internet!

Offline fairfield

I mostly use my bus pass to go punting - but, yes i do think most women ARE bothered. Sadly in my experience giving a female even the briefest of admiring looks usually results in a contemptuous 'dirty old man' glare.

So it is good to console myself with thought that very soon i will be shagging much better. Ofc that's only so long as the Aw/Viva pics arent 20 years out of date or the punt turns out to be a B & S.

Maybe i am a bit of a saddo - but i console myself with the same thought even when not on the way to a punt. Since i have been punting, it no longer affects me at all if a pretty woman is too stuck up to return a friendly smile or cheery "good morning/afternoon." I just think of the genuinely hot (tho rare) pro$$ies who have put out for me and forget all about the snooty cow that has just blanked/sneered at me..

mikexxlong

Stevensmiles

Fairfield me old mukka. You and I were brought up in the era of politeness and chivalry.
I open doors, give a friendly smile etc just like you.
It is amazing the differences you get.
Yes, the nice smile in return or a thank you. But also quite a lot, the rude and offensive glare of disapproval.

I am who I am so I couldn’t give a toss about ignorance in others.