Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Women driven to sex work by benefits system  (Read 2963 times)

Offline PepeMAGA

dont believe the story tbh.
she reckons she cant do a job because there's a gap between having a job and getting credit. a) dont think so, b) if shes doing sex work, why would that be an issue.
just seems like another guardian article to push their narrative.

Offline nessie23

Good job she can afford a packet of smokes and some shit roll,what a chin you could scoop gravy up in that fucker,

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline misterali

Most likely reason is because it’s the easiest way to get money for most women. It covers shortfall in earnings, plugs the gap between jobs or even pays off crippling debt that they are struggling with.

Assuming universal credit was the reason I’m sure after a good couple of months she’s financially set until all the proper benefits have been given. If she’s still doing it then it’s got nothing to do with that!

Online notcalledchris

External Link/Members Only

Do you fancy the mother or the daughter?

The daughter would get it.   The mum could fix me a bacon butty for after.

Offline fairfield

Tories defending Universal credit often use the phrase "To make Work pay" - guess they left out the essential word "Adult" [Work] from their slogan.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Do you fancy the mother or the daughter?

OK so my real answer is simple, both of  them together, on my bucket list.

Offline nigel4498

OK so my real answer is simple, both of  them together, on my bucket list.

Go for it, whatever turns you on.
That's the thing with punting, there's something out there for everyone no matter what their tastes are.

Online WARSZAWA16

Good job she can afford a packet of smokes and some shit roll, what a chin you could scoop gravy up in that fucker,

What a chin indeed. You could get pickles out of a jar with that.

Online pythondan

The article states "Mullins started claiming benefits 18 years ago when she was diagnosed with a brain tumour following the birth of her youngest daughter, Amber."

The caption on the picture says that the girl pictured with the woman is Amber so presumably she is 18. To the poster who claims to have seen her as a working girl I would urge him to keep that quiet as she could possibly have been underage - she does look older than 18 in the picture but if there is any doubt just do not do it!

Autopunter

Optics being all good, I have always wanted to shag a mum and then a daughter (or a daughter and then her mum); not at the same time or in a threesome (never understood people who actually want to have sex with say, two sisters, at the same time), but definitely to complete a set so to speak. Often seems to be a thing women get to do more than men however...

Offline pingug

all garbage really, there will always be cases that fall through the cracks but living in a council scheme i see the reality of the workshy who don’t want to work because benefits and a few scams is enough to live off, apparently poor single mothers with take aways getting delivered 2 - 3 times a week, smell of cannabis all day long seeping out their doors, yesterday was typical a fat ugly mother and her 10 year old son shopping for pizza and doughnuts in their pyjamas, tattoos on the neck always a good way of making yourself unemployable, the crazy thing was this monster had huge fake eyelashes and nails but too lazy  to get dressed.

Junkies who spend their days trying to get the holy grail of disability payments, they will probably succeed by destroying their body with drink and drugs, they are so used to being nannied my next door neighbour came out when i was sweeping the communal stair and said Oh I would brush the stair but the council haven’t given me a brush, that is the mentality

I know 3 people with disability cars are related to someone on disability, they all work ,they take the car for their own use and give the cash to the person that they are losing, they might drive them somewhere once a week if they are lucky but just a free car

Offline mexicola

This is her looks as though she’s starving,lay off the fast food takeaways and feed your kids with the tax payers money,

I live near the Wirral. Never punted her luckily but recognise her picture. She's been working on /off for at least 5 years with various profiles. She looks like a nasty punt.

Offline hungrypunt

Lots of women are carrying round a ready made business, the perceived shame and stigma around it is the problem why many dont follow the "business plan" of selling it.

Id be selling mine if I was short of dosh or not, while I still could. Fuck the benefits.