Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyilicious4U  (Read 1587 times)

1 review(s) for Sexylicious4U (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Giant4

External Link/Members Only

I saw Sarah about 2 months ago but have only just joined UK punting, thought I'd share my experience!

Contacted her with my requests, got great communication from her....put a booking form in on AW for an hour (silly thing to do on a first meet)

Arrived at hers in Huddersfield, instantly didn't fancy her as she sounded like Hayley Cropper!

Following paperwork I dragged out the meet with simple chit chat then thought "I may as well seen as I've paid for it"

She obviously didn't fancy me either as she did the signature 'spit in hand' to lube her pussy! As we got down to business I realised she was pulling a very strange face whilst on the job, then I noticed she had hairy nipples!

Nice girl, nice body, but she did not float my boat!

Anyone else had experiences?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Arrived at hers in Huddersfield, instantly didn't fancy her as she sounded like Hayley Cropper!
It looks like you came a cropper.

Offline Northerndave666

Offline Giant4

I know!

Don't get me wrong, she made the effort and she was really friendly but no.....just no.

Iblisuk

I got to call you out on this one M8. You need to go and see your optician, no way has Sarah got hairy nipples, and as for sounding like. Hayley Cropper, you need to visit Rochdale fella, then you'll really know what Hayley sounded like.

But Hairy nipples that's bollox pal.

Offline Northerndave666

Sounds like two opposite views !

Tell you what, as I'm a nice guy, you two club together and pay for a punt for me and I'll then be able to post what i find and we can put this to bed  :D

Offline Giant4

As I said....nice girl, nice body (if you like very skinny girls).

Branding my review as 'bollocks' is a tad harsh. Perhaps I met her on an off day before she'd got round to dipping her nipples in veet!

Each to their own :-D

Iblisuk

Sounds like two opposite views !

Tell you what, as I'm a nice guy, you two club together and pay for a punt for me and I'll then be able to post what i find and we can put this to bed  :D

Good idea Dave, I pledge my fiver for a 15 minute