Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetylioness B & S operation  (Read 246 times)

Offline marlin

I think anyone would be embarrassed to confess that they have been conned by a working girl, but I felt I needed to get this out.
I have been punting for years now, in my fifties now and started in my thirties.

I thought I would be wiser now that I am older but obviously not

I got suckered in by thought of being with a lovely fresh young chinese girl Anna- Sweetylioness on AW , what actually happened was that is this

Anna said she had to move address and she would have to send it using a different number as she was having problem texting from her number. Anna sounded quite nice and her English was quite good. Anna had previously agreed to OWO for an extra £10 , I had agreed to that
I went to that address and the girl ( Missy)was different, older and and not a C cup as Anna advertised from Hong Kong. I was in 2 minds and then my dick took over from my brain. I asked what services she would provide, she said massage , bj and sex for the advertised prce of £130
When I asked about OWO she said £50 extra, to which I cuold only smile. She then asked me how much? £30? I again turned that down.
We commenced the session , she gave me a quick massage on the back and then asked me to turn over. She said she would do b2b for free, she did it for all of 1 minute.
I asked for RO to which she answered £30, i gave in. I had a 2 or 3 minutes of that then she wanted to have sex

All in all I was out within 45 minutes , she gave me her personal number as she could respond to text but her English was poor.

This operation works by an English speaking girl sucking in the punter and sending him to another girl. Anna obviously gets fee for her service