Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Julietta  (Read 3745 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only

I saw Julietta today and so here is my report.
Her place is close to Whitechapel (East London) which appears to have become a very trendy and expensive place. Wonder if Jack would be turning in his grave? Anyway, the apartment is located in a quiet area and has no lift so a quick work out on the stairs is mandatory beforehand. The apartment is clean, modern, and the décor conveys some personal taste.

The Experience:
Julietta had changed the colour of her hair – it was black the first time I saw her and is now redder. She is fit like her pictures with paler skin now (since the cold has been around). I stayed for 30mins for £60 which included OWO,CIM, and FK.
She is passionate and gives a good service – we switched from OWO to sex (her being on top, then me) back to finish off with CIM.
Afterwards I took a shower and said hello to her two friends. It was another relaxed session with lots of laughs.

Reflection:
•   As always I prefer girls to look like their pics and she does. She is fit, has smooth skin, good figure, nice jugs, alluring eyes and face, and moves great.
•   At £60 you get very good value (most charge a cheeky extra) but she did not.
•   The place is secure, simple, and clean – transport allows easy navigation to and from.

The Journey:
I first met Julietta with her old profile (about a week before) and she was based closer to central London. But this location is just as good (albeit with slightly more transport about). She clearly has an opinion and will joke.
Before our first meeting I had met a sting of fakers (people who post pictures of other people), and I did text her and called her to ask “Are you really the girl in the pics? If you aren’t then please let me know now to avoid an odd meeting later.” To which she laughed and assured me she was.
I will see her on a regular basis.

LL

Thanks for the nice review mate.  You're on your way to becoming the first member here with more reviews than posts!

FlyingBreadMan

You are welcome.

I guess I am a man of action than of opinions. Rather report on what I have seen and done, than speculate on ideas...hence more reviews than posts in any of the forums.

Offline bestbefore

Oh no!, not another one to add to my HL!

Thanks for the review. Looks like another hotty….

Offline viktor1080

I think she is Kama (may be I am sure)

Offline HappyLarry

Hi Gents, first time poster, but long time lurker. Been at this hobby for a few years now and have been considering putting up reviews for a while.

Before I do though (and what promoted me to post) - Victor are you sure this Julietta lady could be Kama? I was a regular with her as well and miss that girl like crazy! She knew her way around a cock that's for sure. Can anybody co form if it's the same lady or not? Her old profile doesn't get used anymore and I''ve tried emailing like a few of the other guys here.

Any help would be appreciated.

And gents, thank you all for your hard work. The number of bullets I''ve dodged thanks to your reviews has saved me immeasurably.

Larry

Offline hornet

Hi all, I'm also a first time poster (just registered as I thought I'd better contribute!) but have been lurking awhile.

HappyLarry - Julietta is Kama. I saw her a few weeks ago before her new AW profile went up and she explained she had problems with her previous profile.

The phone number is the same as when she listed as Kama but rather than take my word for it, here's another of her profiles with the same number and face photo:

External Link/Members Only

Offline viktor1080

@ Happy Larry..why I say so is when I went to see Lena this week she referred another girl in the house for a duo as Kama...but her profile changed..hence this deduction

Offline HappyLarry

Thanks Hornet and Viktor but I think we have our wires crossed (possibly). The Kama I'm referring to is External Link/Members Only.

Anyone know if this lady is back?

Larry

Offline bestbefore

Thanks Hornet and Viktor but I think we have our wires crossed (possibly). The Kama I'm referring to is External Link/Members Only.

Anyone know if this lady is back?

Larry

There are just too many Kamas, Mias and Nicoles about. And then they go and change their names. This week I saw Nicole, who used to be Paris, who used to be Chanel.

But i dont think curly blonde _KaMa_ who used to work in Aldgate, is back. Sadly. I did see her and she was hot. She logs in occasionally, so who knows.

And it does look as though Miss Julietta is Kama who used to work in Acton, though I havent seen her

Offline HappyLarry

Yes I was beginning to suspect so. Unfortunately looks like you are right bestbefore. It's amazing how much good will the blonde Kama has generated though. This mist be the third or fourth thread about her.

Unfortunately to finally stick the nail back in the coffin, I k ow that the original Kama sold her profile to another girl hence why I am sure that whoever is logging in isn't the real Kama.

Shame as if she ever came back demand would be ridiculous but a bait and switch would really piss me off.

Anyway, happy punting gents.

Larry

Offline bestbefore

Yes I was beginning to suspect so. Unfortunately looks like you are right bestbefore. It's amazing how much good will the blonde Kama has generated though. This mist be the third or fourth thread about her.

Unfortunately to finally stick the nail back in the coffin, I k ow that the original Kama sold her profile to another girl hence why I am sure that whoever is logging in isn't the real Kama.

Seems odd that blonde KaMa would sell her profile to someone who subsequently doesnt use it?

Offline HappyLarry

Well I know this because her original number kept working after she retired and the new lady informed me that she'd taken over the number and the profile. She mentioned Blonde Kama had found a guy and wanted to qui (via onephobe conversation and one text). I asked for a last quickie via the lady but was told it wasn't going to happen (cheeky I know).

Really hope she cones back but it's a big world, and plenty of other ladies out there.