Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renita Thai Slut  (Read 787 times)

2 review(s) for Renita Thai Slut (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had tried to book Madlin Moon but she was busy and whilst paying a visit to a WG was on my mind I couldn't resist the urge. Thought I'd go Thai and have had Renita,previously
Tia,on my HL so arranged an hours booking £150.

Comms were good and got to her place a little early and messaged to see if she was ok for me to arrive early,which she was...happy days :D

Flat is ok,clean and a decent bathroom stocked with shower gels etc
Paperwork done ,down to business. Straight away she exclaims that I am "big" so I have an idea where this is going because due to her profile A is on my list.
Decent owo then covered sex doggy fashion then move to mish with legs moved into different positions then I announce my impending explosion requesting facial.
She clearly avoids any muck on her face and ensures it splatters her neck, slightly disappointed as I'd liked to have given her a right ol splattering.
Nice massage then round 2 where I request A,she reconfirmed that I am big :unknown: but I ask,if we can "see how we go". No surprise but we are unsuccessful but really this is because she didn't want me up her back passage. Back to mish the doggy and finish with cim.

In summary a fairly decent shag,body ok but not a great tummy and facially ok just disappointed in services completed against what is clearly offered on her profile which led me to believe size was no problem.....hey ho  :(
Wouldn't say don't visit just with reservations...I have ticked that box and wouldn't consider a return though.