Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent and the GFE  (Read 1585 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bediscrete

I hesitated to post (yet another) review of MI. what can I add?
I saw her last week - at the west London hotel - and in answer to another thread, it was absolutely fine going in; thanks Password for the 'pretend you are on your mobile' suggestion.
So what is it about MI?
From the outset i should say I have limited punting experience and few opportunities to punt.
The GFE:
I know she is a very good professional so I have no 'fluffy' fantasies.
It is the 'intimacy' that you would get from your girlfriend/partner.
The punt started with a shower (me) amid much kissing. Followed by OWO and RO then CG. I popped.
Then the 'pillow talk' that 'citynight' refers to in his review. She is interesting and I now understand why she is moving to Birmingham. One positive is that it is only 1 hour to return to London to see her fanclub and property is much cheaper than in London.
I am normally only 'one pop' - but I will probably never forget her attempts to bring me to a second. OWO and CG fit to bust - but I didn't -and it was my decision to stop not her's. Plenty of FK throughout.
Then another quick shower and out.
I did post in another review that I did not get feedback like Alfie - or indeed any at all. i had had a very sweet text message afterwards from her - and also feedback on AW since I posted; no doubt she was 'catching up'.
Anyway - hope when she does revisit London (once she leaves for good) that I can get to see her again. as I said at the start, I don't have much punitng experience or opportuity - but now I understand what a real GFE is.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:32:12 pm by bediscrete »

Offline rockharders

Do you know when she's leaving London?

charming_red

Looks like almost the entire UKP membership has fucked her.

Offline Quatro

I think she's a clever girl who has developed her service by reading the feedback on this site.

I wish more were that smart.

LL

and got the T-Shirt

Hidden Image/Members Only

(not the first time I posted this but felt like it was about time again.  I should get some actual T-Shirts printed - I'd make a fortune  :D).

UberX

Do you mean all in one day? :) :D

Offline bediscrete

Do you know when she's leaving London?

No- when she has found somewhere suitable in Birmingham...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Except NIK.       :hi: :hi: :hi:

charming_red

Do you mean all in one day? :) :D

Don't give her ideas. UKP would be distraught if she turned into the next Annabel Chong or Houston.

Type_O_Negative

I didn't fuck her. I saw her face pics and from my point of view she is nothing special. I'm sorry  :hi:

charming_red

I didn't fuck her. I saw her face pics and from my point of view she is nothing special. I'm sorry  :hi:

Nothing to be sorry about. I haven't fucked her either. And never intend to.

password02

IMO she IS a lot better looking in real life than the AW pictures - This has been said by many UKP members as well as AW guys on feed back.

At the end of the day its your money and you can spend it as you wish - As a matter of interest who do you FIND attractive? perhaps you can share a review on a girl that you have seen recently?