Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya and Mata duo booking, Olina - Bayswater  (Read 2992 times)

Offline BillGoldberg

External Link/Members Only

When: July 2023

Where: Bayswater apartment that they share, perfectly fit for purpose and a decent sized bathroom, bedroom and bed.

Price paid: £250 for 1 hr

Girls: Maya as described in previous bookings I've had with her and already reviewed, Mata I saw for the first time, facially nowhere near as pretty as Maya but her body is crazy, very big round and absolutely gorgeous ass for a Thai girl (real not enhanced), definite PAAG territory, true hourglass figure that was incredible, I was constantly marvelling at the way she's put together and couldn't keep my hands off of her, including a pair of very big enhanced breasts that were a joy to suck, squeeze, fondle and cum on, the surgeon should be praised !

Action: Started off with a shower joined only by Maya who did the usual job of soaping, washing, getting me very hard as she always and expertly does, and then drying me off in the bathroom. Then back to the bedroom for plenty of sucking, jerking, stroking and kissing from both girls.

Mata gave me the first true deepthroat that I've ever experienced, which I didn't expect, it felt incredible. Fucked both girls in doggy, fucked Mata in doggy after both me and Maya massaged her all over with a ton of oil, which she really seemed to enjoy. Finished by cumming all over Matas huge, gorgeous tits after getting jerked off by both of them while I DFK'd Maya.

There was no break in the action. I came once and finally, practically on the hour.

Overall not as heated or passionate as some duo bookings I've had in the past and Maya and Mata don't work as seamlessly together as other double acts I've enjoyed in the past, (Maria and Love were phenomenal for those that remember, and I'll NEVER forget that booking), but it was still very enjoyable.

Recommended: yes, but I wouldn't repeat because, while good, it wasn't 'mind blowing', which is what I'd expect from a 2 girl booking

Services: owo, sex (both girls), hj, massage, DFK
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 08:10:06 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline LordGrantham

I visited them last week and echo most of your review, I’d only add that Mata seemed to be a spare part a lot of the time as Maya got stuck in with DFK and wanking me off.
I’d definitely repeat with Maya solo, she’s right up for it.

Offline BillGoldberg

I visited them last week and echo most of your review, I’d only add that Mata seemed to be a spare part a lot of the time as Maya got stuck in with DFK and wanking me off.
I’d definitely repeat with Maya solo, she’s right up for it.

Yeah she's definitely more reserved than Maya, her body drove me mad though, as always ymmv

Offline Muzmuz

Nice review. :drinks: They seem to be a very popular duo at the moment with lots of positive feedback so I’m going to book them for a session.

There’s no mention of changing condoms between fucking both girls in your review so is that something they provide or did you have to switch condoms?

Offline LordGrantham

Nice review. :drinks: They seem to be a very popular duo at the moment with lots of positive feedback so I’m going to book them for a session.

There’s no mention of changing condoms between fucking both girls in your review so is that something they provide or did you have to switch condoms?

Changed condoms at my session.

Offline BillGoldberg

The session has become something of a blur so I genuinely don't remember.

I assume they must have done as its standard practice

Offline Muzmuz

Thank you both for the replies.  :hi:

Online peter jb

Yeah she's definitely more reserved than Maya, her body drove me mad though, as always ymmv

Hi Bill
How does Maya’s body and firm arse compare to Maria of old ? Round and firm ?😜

Offline BillGoldberg

Hi Bill
How does Maya’s body and firm arse compare to Maria of old ? Round and firm ?😜

Definitely round and firm, but Maria's was rounderer and firmerer 😉, and as you'd expect if you ever saw her, Maria's service eclipses Maya's by a country mile.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 12:15:10 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline YD42

Hi,
Can I double check the price please, was it £250 for the hour with both or £250 to each girl??? Ta

Offline YD42

Hi Bill,
Ignore my previous message, seen the other reviews.....£250 for the hour seems tremendous value.....