Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy_sexy_69 - E14 - B&S beware  (Read 2388 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6935965) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline bedhedred

(E14 postcode in fact.)

She is quite tall, slim with nice slim tummy and a chunky protruding butt. Soft boob-job. She said that she is K Ellie's sister. There is some resemblance. Face looks OK. Age 27 to 35. She has a sunbed tan. Limited English and rather business like. Things didn't turn sour, but I sensed that was a possibility.
External Link/Members Only
Action: think of it more as a lap dance where you get some extras and you will get the right idea.

she kissed me one peck and clearly I wasn't getting more. There was foreplay and she was content to let me grope her as long as we didn't get face to face. I sucked her tits - a well done soft boob job. No visible scars. Covered fingering.

Her owo was quite good with little use of hands. A bit longer would have been nice. In 69 she stayed a bit distant so I could lick her clit but not get the tongue inside.

She didn't lube for the shag which was tight in RCG and then she turned around for CG. She stayed distant from me and she was getting hot, but her pumping the tight gash on my cock brought me to a climax and I stayed in her for a minute after spunking.

In the end, I got the impression that she likes sex, but just didn't click with me. This left it more mechanical and less intimate than it could have been.

Kinky Ellie gives more for the same price, so I'd rate this a neutral.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 09:39:20 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Marvelous

This is a carbon copy off my experience with her earlier.

She's a miserable one who doesnt come close to Ellie!

The only time she showed emotion was at the end when i told her how useless she is compared to her sister startijg smiling and saying she got loads off Ellies customers. Then she went and told Ellie who had told her beforehand what a nice chap i was  ;)  Ellie said to me " we don't click with everybody" :unknown:  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 10:01:39 pm by Marvelous »

Offline bedhedred

Oh well. A 2nd neutral from you for her then.

This should have cost £70 in my opinion. I don't regret it, and you could do a lot worse in the CW area. Go with your expectations low.

I might try one of these next, but I think £80 is for basic services. Not getting my hopes up.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marvelous

Oh well. A 2nd neutral from you for her then.

This should have cost £70 in my opinion. I don't regret it, and you could do a lot worse in the CW area. Go with your expectations low.

I might try one of these next, but I think £80 is for basic services. Not getting my hopes up.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes i don't regret it i left feeling satisfied but  a bit dissapointed.  Think after how good Ellie can be and reading the other chaps review went it with to high expectations.

Offline tergil

Thanks for this review BHR  :drinks:
I might see her but not really sure
You have reminded me that I need to see Ellie again soon though!!

Offline willholiday101

Beware the use of borrowed photos. She takes them off Instagram.

Offline PilotMan

Beware the use of borrowed photos. She takes them off Instagram.

Who do they belong to?

Offline PilotMan

Alice Paoli Roberts, an Aussie model.

That's fine detective work Will.

How do you find and match those images? I use Yandex and it doesn't find them.

Offline willholiday101

That's fine detective work Will.

How do you find and match those images? I use Yandex and it doesn't find them.

No not me. Sleuthing by Brandnewday75 on this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=355960.0

Offline bedhedred

I don't know, but it was confirmed to be the sister.

Offline Rayray23k

So apologies to revive this old thread. But Bedhedred, are her new pics in her new profile more represents what she looks like? Or do you think these are stolen pics too?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

So apologies to revive this old thread. But Bedhedred, are her new pics in her new profile more represents what she looks like? Or do you think these are stolen pics too?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't really say. The new photos look like fake shit to me. Could be anyone.

I repeat, the girl I met was attractive, but I wouldn't return based on the slightly distant treatment I received.