Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Canary Wharf - Romanian  (Read 2188 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6935965) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw this profile popped up recently so decided to book. Text / comes quite efficient although the lady on the phone sounded rude and came across impatient with very bad manners.

Booking arranged an hour before meeting. Got to the location waited for 5 mins after start time. Called a few times and didn't pick up. After about 30 mins she called back and said I didn't confirm 20 mins before meeting her...I explained to her I was in the tube after agreeing to meet an hour before. She then hanged up and blocked me.

It's extremely annoying to have travelled to the other side of London. Utter waste of time. Photos on profile look good, I did reverse image search and couldn't find any match. Hopefully someone from UKP has more luck than I did.

Happy days.

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks OP for trying to TOFFT. Seems like comms will be an issue with this WG. Could you guess if it was the girl who spoke or a maid?

Offline newbie2014

Thanks OP for trying to TOFFT. Seems like comms will be an issue with this WG. Could you guess if it was the girl who spoke or a maid?

I would guess it was the maid, sounded really old and had a deep voice. If you try calling her you'll see what I mean....

If someone can confirm she is real and a stunner I'd definitely make the return trip!

Offline brandnewday75

I was very curious to see if this one was real…as I was tempted myself. I’m in London end of next week.

However it took about twenty images before I had some luck as this one looked too good to be true.

It’s an Instagram model called Alice Paoli Roberts.

The picture on the AW gallery, bottom left (bikini shot on a boat, some text on the cushion) it’s on her insta account gallery.

(Sorry did try attaching the image but it keeps failing).

She’s French Australian so definitely not Romanian.

I’m wondering if it’s the same group as this lady External Link/Members Only

Did an image search on that one a few weeks back, turns out it’s a Russian OnlyFans model. Sorry can’t find her name now but will update this post when I do.

Interesting though that both are in Canary Wharf.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 06:38:23 pm by brandnewday75 »

Offline brandnewday75

Works on the PC, image attached. Mods feel free to remove if this is the wrong thing to do but it looks like the AW listing is using borrowed pictures.

It could very well be that some are borrowed, and some are actually her, but proceed with caution with this one maybe.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 07:44:06 am by daviemac »

Offline LLPunting

Works on the PC, image attached. Mods feel free to remove if this is the wrong thing to do but it looks like the AW listing is using borrowed pictures.

It could very well be that some are borrowed, and some are actually her, but proceed with caution with this one maybe.

Thanks for pointing out the theft BUT please read the Site Rules, NO social media links to profiles that don't advertise in-person sex services.  Link has been reported for removal.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 06:06:33 am by LLPunting »

Offline brandnewday75

Thanks for pointing out the theft BUT please read the Site Rules, NO social media links to profiles that don't advertise in-person sex services.  Link has been reported for removal.

My apologies for the mistake. Thanks for letting me know and removing the link.

Online PilotMan

Did an image search on that one a few weeks back, turns out it’s a Russian OnlyFans model. Sorry can’t find her name now but will update this post when I do.

What do you use for your image searches? I use Yandex and rarely seem to find stuff.