Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyDanielaGirl, Marylebone - PAWG  (Read 602 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6053630) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

Price £200

Duration 1hr

Location Central London apartment

Comms Mostly via text, limited English so phone calls were difficult. Responses were are varying levels of fast and slow but overall not bad.

Face similar to pictures

Body PAWG, probs an C/D on the scale. Huge things and ass with a very nice tan and tan lines on the bra area.

Meeting I arrived at the venue and was let into the door. On

Action Let into the apartment and Daniella opens the door in the usual fashion. As Daniella walked me into the room I could see her ass in its full glory. From behind standing is the best sight of her ass for me as it didn’t look as impressive in doggy.

The punt started with her informing me there was no kissing. This is one of the reasons this is a neutral for me as on her text it says kissing was included. She then proceeded with OW, this is the second reason this review is a neutral as her profile says OWO is included.

We then go through the motions in various positions and she really gets into things but you get the feeling she wants you to nut. She only allowed 1 pop in the hour which is the third reason this is a neutral for me as I’d usually agree the services but her English was limited so couldn’t. I left about 45 mins into the punt.

Conclusion great looking body I’d you’re into PAWG’s and relatively attractive. She’s more of an upscale parlor girl in terms of services and I didn’t think the prices point is in line with what you get. At £100 for 30mins is where you get value with her is my verdict and I’d imagine her popularity drove up her prices at the 30min price point as it was previously £100.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kevin Boss

Sounds like a neg to me but maybe its the heat  :unknown:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

It wasn’t a negative. Her price point is too high for her services. She was a decent punt and her look was what I was after. Her lack of services and price point ultimately make this a neutral. This is a service industry and for me the service isn’t in line with the price. I have no real negative comments bar what was mentioned