Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bruna Party - TOFTT, walked - Harrow  (Read 889 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6791987) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline naz

External Link/Members Only

Services not as advertised or agreed by txt. No OWO offered when I got there. Comms was all good but door opened by the pimp with a Halo not come in, I thought I had rang the wrong door bell. Girl was as per pic no makeup. I started walking so she goes and asks her friend which after a few words in Portuguese it was a no. So my first Brazilian now I wondering if they only do OWO if they like the person on initial looks or criteria.

Anyway walked. Had taken a taxi as was going for a drink with a few friends after.

Standard reply:
Just INCALL  in my prices are included:    £60- half hour  £100- one hour   These prices are included :  sex with condom / blowjob with condom/ massage/handjob   Extras: OWO £20 / French Kiss £20/ Anal £50

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for taking the hit  :drinks:

HL -1

Offline naz

Oh yes don’t think there was any reviews but profile pic look young and hot and at a good starting price of £100 thought I give it a punt.

Had some backup plans but as I was meeting friends for a drink it would have to be after so no point booking anything now.

Offline johnny786

These all work out of the same brothel and the standards are generally low. Have been a few times aroun january. You can identify it with the text message normally.

Offline naz

These all work out of the same brothel and the standards are generally low. Have been a few times aroun january. You can identify it with the text message normally.

Thanks will watch out for that.