Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sloppyelliexox- London Bridge - B&G  (Read 4911 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5657431) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Needed someone who was confirmed as a deepthroated, and the past few reviews of Ellie were 100% accurate and helpful. Pic attached are imo the most accurate depiction of her.

Comms:
hit and miss. Slow texting back initially, but eventually got a confirmed time and postcode. Was better picking up calls.

Old style estate, 5 mins walk from the Shard with London bridge being the closes tube station. Parking before 6:30 will be tricky, so I recommend the tube. Given postcode, then received a copy & paste text with accurate directions once I was a few mins away. Old block of flats , but quite safe looking and the front door to the actual apartment was right by the lift, so no wandering up and down corridors.

The room was sparse. May have even been a front room converted. Broken bed to one side and a clean double bed for the action. As it was a B&G neither of this bothered me.

Ellie:
Pics are accurate. Nice tits, soft and heavy, with a slight droop of course. She looked either East African or Coolie, I didn't ask, but 6/10 facially, body was size 10/12, okish bum (not a bubble) with a slight tummy (it didn't hang or slop over the top, it just wasn't flat)  and very chirpy and chatty. Paid £60 for 15 mins + £20 for OWO. Expensive but I punt very infrequently, so was happy to pay the premium.

Action:
As stated, this was just a B&G punt. She dropped to her knees and took me down to the hilt in one smooth action. This girl can Deepthroat. As it was my first punt with her, I started  easy on her initially. But at one point she stopped and told me to facefuck her, egging me on  :dance:. Didn't have to be asked twice. Sloppy in her name is 100% spot on, I was drowning in her slop. No teeth and all throat, just what I was looking for.
I deliberately change positions a few times to stave of cumming and to reset. Zero complaints when I constantly repositioned her, listened & responded to my encouragements and instructions. Bang on 15 mins I came on her tits, with a combination of a titwank and BJ. No Clock watching. Small talk, dressed and left with a promise to return and up the intensity next time around, which she seemed excited about hopefully the facefucking and not the easy £80 she'd be making from me again!!)

Summary:
She can deepthroat and was actually a very friendly girl, with a positive attitude and eager to please. Said I would return . Of course YMMV

+ Sloppy
+ Can deepthroat
+ No teeth scrapping
+Eager to please
+Friendly
+great tits

- OWO is extra (boooo)
- Location is shit for drivers

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 06:59:59 pm by Stealthmode »