Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elizabeth Angel W2 miserable yuck  (Read 1526 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6544287) (3 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

She is crap. I can't even be bothered to review. Miserable b1tch. Not v pretty either.  :thumbsdown:

The £50 pnd is the £2 cheese burger of the punting world and she could not even give the full time without being a b1tch.

I'd been with Lady Viv x in Paddington for £110 /45 minutes. That was 'kin brilliant.

EA charges £50 for a £25 service. Lots of Alarms and phones buzzing. Totally off putting.

I might as well review now.

External Link/Members Only

Honestly I've had better shags years ago in shitty soho walk-ups. 🤢🤮
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 04:51:43 pm by bedhedred »

Offline LLPunting

Dude, why?  She looks pretty hideous, maybe a week shy of more crack and haggard skin on that scrawny skeleton.

:drinks:  Here's to regaining your senses and finding something much tastier at a healthy weight and prettier to the eye.

Offline bedhedred

I still had ammo left and I was trying for this one but she ignored it
I still have not gotten a workable time with her but here are some new pictures

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I was even considering spending £100 on camila gfe, but no dice.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 05:32:20 pm by bedhedred »

Offline ollielon

I was still considering seeing her to be fair ... well that is definitely off the list then .. was it that bad ?

Offline bedhedred

I was still considering seeing her to be fair ... well that is definitely off the list then .. was it that bad ?

Hard nosed and miserable with alarms going off and disruption. What's not to like?

Offline tantraman

It's amazing how quickly downhill this one has slipped :(

... Not v pretty either ...

... but she still looks to be “lil pretty slim/skinny ting” to my eye :wacko:

Offline bedhedred

It's amazing how quickly downhill this one has slipped :(

... but she still looks to be “lil pretty slim/skinny ting” to my eye :wacko:

I looked at the profile pictures again this morning. They show her with makeup and smiling. When I met her she had no makeup, looked quite pale and hair pulled back. A very plain version of what you see on the profile. Probably knackered as well from the endless conveyor belt of 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

A few weeks ago, I went back to Ariana Doll who I'd mentioned on your thread. She was in a suburban house and fairly patient (if not very passionate) with me.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=331684.msg3455362#msg3455362
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 09:02:25 am by bedhedred »