Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie - Pimlico  (Read 1889 times)

7 review(s) for Natalie___ (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bediscrete

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this wg a few weeks ago but decided to post a review as I noticed she is back in London.
There have been previous reviews of her both on this board and also on the SW board as she (and others in her group) appears to move between London and Bristol reasonably frequently.
She has received less than favourable reports as a duo and mixed reactions on her own.
Comms
generally good. She responded to tet messages and directions to her place were good.
However, after an agreed booking she did move me to the following day as she had 'family issues'. I accepted this until I noticed that it is a feature others have identified for this wg.
On the re-arranged day the visit went ahead as planned.
Speaks good English.
A smart flat in a block easily accessed. Bed decent sized and clean. Shower offered but not taken up.
The session.
Marred by my own difficulties in maintaining an erection but  she suppplied a very decent OWO initiated by 'now you want oral sex'.
But this is a neutral post because -
although she was willing and would no doubt have provided all on her 'likes' list, she was reactive rather than proactive.
I initiated FK (not DFK) which she responded to but not enthusiastically.
RO was fine but she did not appear to be particularly 'involved' - or maybe it was my technique.
I was unable (as noted) to get hard again after popping during OWO and she did try more OWO and a poor back massage to get me back on track.
She is a 'stunner' though. Pics 0n AW are accurate.
If you want a willing sex partner she is probably a positive. If you want someone to grab you as you walk in and set about you with enthusiasm try someone else.
(Incidentally I am keen on looking for the latter in the area. Any suggestions?)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:13:43 am by bediscrete »

Stealthshagger

Thanks for the review. She has caught my eye but have read the other reviews and noted she was a bit if an odd one re moving and comms etc. Shame, she has a lot of potential. If she did a levels and facials I suspect I'd be willing to give it a go.

What kind of WG did you mean you seek exactly?

Offline hardhans75

I have seen her or Monday for a 90 minute appointment. Yes , she is a bit shy but once she warms upto you she is a real cracker. I had a very good time with her. She is very GFE material and she is fairly new to the game. I give her full marks for being honest and trying to please you as much as she can

Offline King Nuts

Thanks for the review. She looks pretty damn good to me.

Reminds me a bit of Annet Mahendru from 'The Americans'.

I feel a visit to SW1 coming on.

Offline bediscrete

What kind of WG did you mean you seek exactly?

Something like this?
 Stuck her tongue down my throat before we'd even discussed money. Really good gfe especially for her moderate prices. During 69 I don't think I was quite doing it right for her as she reached back and played with her pussy as she continued to enthusiastically suck on me, but that was nice to watch, and she really tries to enjoy herself.

Lots of snogging through out.

Offline mattylondon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this wg a few weeks ago but decided to post a review as I noticed she is back in London.

Good review, but is this really a neutral?  :unknown: Anyway, this girl is pretty darn hot.  :thumbsup:

She also looks like terrific VFM. Young, very good looking and fit. Why dine on some old battered steak, when you can eat caviar for less.  :)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 05:34:17 pm by mattylondon »