Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattooed Sophie  (Read 916 times)

38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kim88

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms and cost

Communication with her was excellent as usual. Gave her a call first on the day she's available (which she preferred) and promptly receive the text for her address. Upon arriving at the address, was instructed to give her another call for her room number.

£90 for half an hour (OWO included)

Venue

A nice, simple and easy-to-find hotel that lies only a few minutes away from East Croydon station.

The Punt

I've actually met up with Sophie twice, the first time at her apartment in South Croydon. She is as her profile had described: a beautiful petite girl around 5'2" tall with a gorgeous tattooed and pierced, toned body. She looks about in her early to mid 20s with reddish brown hair and piercing, blue eyes. Compare to her old pictures, she has a bit more tattoos than before, particularly around her neck.

I was glad to catch her at a convenient time, booked her for a half an hour session in the morning. Wish it could have been longer, but she had to check out and move again. Nonetheless, it was worthwhile :)

Once again, she opened the door in her sexy lingerie. Spent the first few minutes chatting whilst on the bed, mostly catching up what we've been doing since we last saw each other. Her tattoos and piercings may suggest she's rough around the edges, but she's anything but that. She's bubbly and easy-going, which you'll instantly feel relaxed when you see her.

As we don't have a lot of time, it was straight onto the action. Started off with enthusiastic DFK and when it comes to BJ, I opted for OWO (didn't have to pay extra for this). I return the favor on her (no fingering allowed though). Sex was great with reverse cowgirl where I'm sat on the edge of bed, and she's bouncing up and down me while revealing that amazing ass of hers. Surprisingly, she doesn't have any tattoos on her back. So if tattoos really aren't your fancy, you could have her face that way, but imo, you're missing out.

When it comes to doggy, she preferred to lie flat down on her stomach rather than being on her hands and knees. She's pretty tight, and has mentioned before she's quite sensitive to this position. Still, I wasn't too disappointed. Then saving the best for last, missionary with both her legs up over my shoulders, and occasionally lean forward for DFK. I couldn't hold it for much longer, especially while staring into those blue eyes of hers - probably her most underrated feature.

We had some more chat at the end, with her traveling plan and learning she's also into video games. For the second time, I had an embarrassing moment where I mistaken a door for a bathroom when it's actually a closet lol.

All in all, she's well worth the repeat visits. No clock watching from her, and she delivered her services with good attitude.

Just keep in mind, it's not easy to get a hold of her, as she occasionally goes back to Cardiff and travels aboard for her holidays.