Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW Katia Rose from AdultWork, Gateshead NE  (Read 1547 times)

robbie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had the pleasure of seeing Katia again today, the two times before have been great, but today was exceptional. Received me in her hallway wearing only a thin open silk robe, tempting curves of ample hips and chest, and cleavage displayed. Sweet and friendly, and straight to bedroom after paperwork sorted, no wasting time, straight onto bed and her back, spreading legs and 'inviting me in', knowing that I like to start with RO. She added a bit of seducing dirty talk, clearly stating that she was up for a bit of tongue-work. Lots of nice moaning and gasping, especially when she gets her breasts and nipples teased at the same time, in the end she got so wet I had to use a towel to wipe the juices off my face and chest. She clearly enjoys gentle lip and tongue on her, with a finger rimming and poking both holes, or she is a very good actress. After a few minutes she was obviously relaxed and 'open', and fingers slipped easily in, practically sucked in actually, and it's supersweet to feel the pussy contractions around your finger when she gets the right touch on her clit. Ended that bit with some fondling and kissing of breasts, for her to then turn around and quite cheekily and hornily demand some ass action. In fact, we had a quite sexy moment 'arguing', me teasing her with small thrusts into her pussy, while she went 'no no, fuck me in the ass, I want it in my ass now', me going 'oh, here you mean....?' 'not here...?' and that sort of thing. It was hard to tell whether she enjoyed more short quick pokes in the pussy, or deep ones in her backdoor really, it all provoked some very sexy whimpers and moans. Ended it all with both agreeing that some proper arse-fucking was the way to go, and a few minutes of heavy deep hard thrusts finished me off with great pleasure.

All in all a sweet meet, with a sexy young lady, who definitively aims to please.
Duration: half hr
Paperwork: 50
Parking: No problem, big free car park close by.
No issues with area, venue, or access/discretion.

coolguy1990

Yeh, she's a great lass Katia. Really good fun and wicked sense of humour. She needs to get herself a nicer apartment though.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Yeh, she's a great lass Katia. Really good fun and wicked sense of humour. She needs to get herself a nicer apartment though.

Agreed. Saw her once, not really my type but the flat was especially off putting, it was extremely grotty.