Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: baby g 6969 on adultwork  (Read 1766 times)

Chrisss92

New to this so I may be in the wrong here but I don't think so, went to go see this lady and she doesn't look like the picture ( granted it's only a picture from behind )
She is no 30 as stated, she told me to go upstairs and into a small box room with nothing but a single bed in it. We had a chit chat that consisted of my ex gf and how baby g has recently gained weight? She put a condom on straight away and the began to perform orally for about 30 seconds and then asked of I'm nearly finished and I said no she then started to say that this isn't working ect ect and started to hint for me to go, So I asked about money and she said that's the houses money and told me to leave and said we may try again another time but I doubt I'd ever get a reply

Looking4fun

I think you need through some of the guides on here,  then read some reviews if your going to continue punting mate

mr69

What i am annoyed about is the time i just wasted reading that  :dash: Can only echo first reply on your post.

Online maxxblue

....and a link would be helpful as well.

coolguy1990

What i am annoyed about is the time i just wasted reading that  :dash: Can only echo first reply on your post.

Are you a slow reader, like?

fredbassett

" I doubt I'd ever get a reply "     You think???   :dash:

New to this so I may be in the wrong here but I don't think so, went to go see this lady and she doesn't look like the picture ( granted it's only a picture from behind )
She is no 30 as stated, she told me to go upstairs and into a small box room with nothing but a single bed in it. We had a chit chat that consisted of my ex gf and how baby g has recently gained weight? She put a condom on straight away and the began to perform orally for about 30 seconds and then asked of I'm nearly finished and I said no she then started to say that this isn't working ect ect and started to hint for me to go, So I asked about money and she said that's the houses money and told me to leave and said we may try again another time but I doubt I'd ever get a reply

mr69

Are you a slow reader, like?

Don't give up the day job to go into comedy!  It wasn't a good read for me but maybe it was for you

Reeson69

Don't give up the day job to go into comedy!  It wasn't a good read for me but maybe it was for you

I read it in about 10 seconds so it's hardly an experience I'll look about upon and wonder why I couldn't have spent those seconds more wisely.
Yes, it was a shit read, and I've no idea who the girl is.

Here we go;
External Link/Members Only

Offline everaad

Can't do links but it's babyg6969 from skelton listed under Redcar  on aw, not surprised she was crap contacted her first day she was on aw, was looking for outcall.,  (over limit to drive) asked me to put £10 in her bank for fuel, said no.
After call decided she sounded too desperate, so went to bed.  Called me 3 times over next half hour first asking me to pay for taxi for her to come to me.2nd saying she might have enough fuel to make it to me, ( about 15 miles)  3rd time asking me to get a taxi to her, and she would discount me for taxi both ways.
ended up blocking number, sounded like a nightmare.

coolguy1990

Can't do links but it's babyg6969 from skelton listed under Redcar  on aw, not surprised she was crap contacted her first day she was on aw, was looking for outcall.,  (over limit to drive) asked me to put £10 in her bank for fuel, said no.
After call decided she sounded too desperate, so went to bed.  Called me 3 times over next half hour first asking me to pay for taxi for her to come to me.2nd saying she might have enough fuel to make it to me, ( about 15 miles)  3rd time asking me to get a taxi to her, and she would discount me for taxi both ways.
ended up blocking number, sounded like a nightmare.

Ah, so she's from Skelton is she?

Anyway, I appreciate this review, even though it's in the wrong section as I did have my eye on her.

Offline everaad

Never thought of it as a review,
but reading it later I agree.
as I said her first day on AW I, m a sucker for fresh meat, and as I also said over the limit to drive, so brain not in gear,  balls in charge.
But phone conversation brought me back to reality the fact that 95% of the service providers are pretty crap and she obviously was in this category.
Very rarely these days even attempt to see a full service provider, nearly always now go for fbsm.
and due to the many providers of this service who have retired/gone legit over the last couple of years, not willing to review or comment on my experiences.   
Thus the fact of zero reviews.

coolguy1990

Well, I had my eye on her, so regardless of how well written it was, it was helpful to me.

Plus, I try not put people off reviewing by posting negative comments, even if they've posted in the wrong section.

Online Kev3773

Thanks for the info C92 , you need to put in a few more details but got to start somewhere. Better than many on here who've been gleening information from others on here for ages without contributing much in the way of reviews etc. :hi:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 09:53:13 am by alfie2013 »

mr69

Well, I had my eye on her, so regardless of how well written it was, it was helpful to me.

Plus, I try not put people off reviewing by posting negative comments, even if they've posted in the wrong section.

As a forum the members can criticise others posts or reviews. So just as your entitled to say " are you a slow reader" I am entitled to respond to anything I see as poorly written or just plain rubbish. That's my opinion so perhaps just ignore my views in future and it won't upset you.

coolguy1990

As a forum the members can criticise others posts or reviews. So just as your entitled to say " are you a slow reader" I am entitled to respond to anything I see as poorly written or just plain rubbish. That's my opinion so perhaps just ignore my views in future and it won't upset you.
I'm not upset and I'm not questioning your entitlement to a viewpoint, per se, but if others are putting people off with reviewing with arbitrary negative comments, I'll excercise my right to say something about that.

Telling me to ignore your views in this context is tantamount to telling me not to comment, a suggestion I will however ignore.

mr69

Telling you to ignore my posts was a suggestion not an order. You can respond in any way that stays within the forum rules as can I.
What I find interesting is that you didn't (and haven't as shown on other recent threads) pull up other posters with 50 + reviews when they criticise or be "negative" in your opinion and focus on newer members comments instead.
Anyway get the last word as I know you will want to, I will use my energy elsewhere being positive, which I can sometimes manage if you check my posts so far on UKP.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:38:10 pm by mr69 »

Looking4fun

The op hasn't logged back in again since he posted, my guess is he isn't too bothered that he was taken for a ride by this wg, so we shouldn't really get into an argument about it lads.

coolguy1990

Telling you to ignore my posts was a suggestion not an order. You can respond in any way that stays within the forum rules as can I.
What I find interesting is that you didn't (and haven't as shown on other recent threads) pull up other posters with 50 + reviews when they criticise or be "negative" in your opinion and focus on newer members comments instead.
Anyway get the last word as I know you will want to, I will use my energy elsewhere being positive, which I can sometimes manage if you check my posts so far on UKP.

By Jove, he's got it! That's right, be more positive and more people might post reviews!