Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is your pledge for 2014?  (Read 4034 times)

coolfriend2580

Me: I will never punt an East European WG.....    :lol:

Offline Taggart

Not to surf the Daily Mail website.  It's getting like the Sunday Sport.
And never to fuck a Romanian hooker.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 10:37:34 pm by Taggart »

cjkanye02

You are missing out if you skip all EEs!
I will generally steer clear of native English WGs as I don't think I've ever found a decent one!

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are missing out if you skip all EEs!
I will generally steer clear of native English WGs as I don't think I've ever found a decent one!

That could be because there are so few English girls on Adultwork, no idea of the figures but I bet it is around 10%.

From January 1st is will only get worse when tens of thousands of Romanians start arriving -------- we're doomed.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why are we all doomed ?

It was slightly tongue in cheek ------------- if you know what that means.     :rolleyes:

2014 will see a large influx of Romanians, however that will please a few gents on here.  :hi:

Offline CBPaul

It was slightly tongue in cheek ------------- if you know what that means.     :rolleyes:

2014 will see a large influx of Romanians, however that will please a few gents on here.  :hi:

Already doomed in the Cambridge area, we've had a very high proportion of Romanian profiles for ages, particularly this year. I doubt I'll notice much difference if we have an influx, just more profiles to avoid added to an already big list on the search results.

Although I am partial to an EE girl, Polish being my preferred nationality, I tend to avoid the Romanians for all the reasons already mentioned on here - more miss than hit in my opinion.

Perhaps my pledge should be to find a decent Romanian WG - now there's a challenge for 2014  :D

Offline tazz

what about screwing some work colleagues or is that out of bounds. 3 want me.

To get sex for free and lose some weight.

Knick

dilettante

From January 1st is will only get worse when tens of thousands of Romanians start arriving -------- we're doomed.
Yeah, they'll be begging out on the streets, £10 in the basket for a quick BJ on the spot.

While their countrymen are breaking into your home while you're out or picking your pocket in the local shopping centre.

Mine is to stop wasting so much fucking time on AW (though this site is OK) - a bit of "monoamory" is required I think (if there is such a word), read my recent reviews to see what I mean.

Offline KentAde

To continue seeing my regular girls at discount prices, and pick up one or two new ones via Reverse Bookings.....hate paying full price!  :cool:

Joe Blob

To get sex for free and lose some weight.

I was thinking the same, but it'll probably have to be in reverse order  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

To continue seeing my regular girls at discount prices, and pick up one or two new ones via Reverse Bookings.....hate paying full price!  :cool:

My pledge is to not waste any more money on reverse bookings, all I ever get is a pile of shit, I am sure these stupid cows don't even read the bookings.    :dash: :dash:

nuts4you

Do you ever read their replies jimmy, nuts :D

Gordo987

Offline hendrix

It'd be good to find a couple more supersluts to add to my small group of regulars. Otherwise, more of the same I think :cool: I did have my first TS experience and that was something I'll probably do again.

Offline UltrasForLife

Never again to settle for a B&S that adds 10 years to profile pictures. If I do that, I should be happy enough overall with my punting in 2014. Done it 2 times last year and regretted it. Also, to never go for a punt without confirming all pricig and policies involved in the punt. I wasted too much time because of that last year and also had 1 disasterous punt.

Offline biker-boy

I'm going to nag my Mrs into losing 8-stone in weight, and then send her to the GFE School that my current 'regular' must have attended.  :sarcastic:

Sailormack

From January 1st is will only get worse when tens of thousands of Romanians start arriving -------- we're doomed.   :thumbsdown:

London will become the pickpocket and begging capital of the western world.

What was that "World Class City" shit  :sarcastic:

Gordo987

London will become the pickpocket and begging capital of the western world.

What was that "World Class City" shit  :sarcastic:

What do you mean 'become'?  :D

Nimrod

What, cos you want exclusivity on uneducated, skanky, feral English single mothers who just about speak the language and barely even pretend to deliver a service? All yours mate.

Offline wristjob

And never to fuck a Romanian hooker.

Picky bugger. What's your problem with meeting a totally different girl to the one you expected who only offers half the services that you specifically confirmed 30 mins prior?

Offline akauya

I look forward fucking more hot Romanians and Bulgarians  ;)

If only External Link/Members Only became a prossie.... ahh dreams come true don't even cover it

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gordo987

If only External Link/Members Only became a prossie.... ahh dreams come true don't even cover it

Hah, she's not so hot. Take away her pretty face, sexy arse, long legs, big round tits, pert nipples, and what have you got?  :unknown:

RandyF

Hah, she's not so hot. Take away her pretty face, sexy arse, long legs, big round tits, pert nipples, and what have you got?  :unknown:

An AW whore.

Offline hendrix

Holy fuck! I need to make her an offer lol!

Offline akauya

Holy fuck! I need to make her an offer lol!

If you do, you might want to do a private review and post it via PM. She's Romanian, the Romanian prossie haters will gang up on you  :D

Offline Stiltskin

I never thought I'd say it, but my resolution is to fuck some older women this year. A lot of the crap punts I've had are with younger girls and upping my age range should give me more options.

My problem is I'm too critical when it comes to looking at profile pictures. Half the girls I reject on their pictures I'd have no problem shagging if I saw them in the flesh.

Offline blackburnian

I never thought I'd say it, but my resolution is to fuck some older women this year. A lot of the crap punts I've had are with younger girls and upping my age range should give me more options.

My problem is I'm too critical when it comes to looking at profile pictures. Half the girls I reject on their pictures I'd have no problem shagging if I saw them in the flesh.

I have done the same recently and it seems to have paid off - current reg is 35 & shags my brains out.

Other than that i must start to keep a tab on who/when/how much ive been punting.

Blackburnian

Offline rnrn636

I am sure you would be able to find a romanian aw profile with her photos on it. It won't be effin her when you turn up at the 2 star hotel but I am sure some romanian has tried or will try claiming to be her.