Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AuroraPrincessUK - Edgware Road  (Read 494 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7490674) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline VFM

Quick review....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see her after reading several mixed reviews of her.

I was in the area and thought I would give her a try.  Comm's were good.  She is based near Sainsbury's on the Edgware Road, fairly close to the tube station.

The pic's on AW are what made me book her.  I opted for a 30 mins session.  The Thai girl I saw was dark skinned unlike the girl in the pictures. It was a different girl but she was still shaggable with a decent body. Nice long black hair. Claimed to be 25.

She was not that friendly, I was asked to pay first and take a shower.  The flat/bedroom/bathroom were nice.  The action started in the bedroom. I tried to undress her next to the bed, she wasn't having any of it. She has a set routine. Too many do's and don't. Her tits are big and fake.  Horrible tattoo on torso.  Kissing was hilarious.  She just stick her tongue out, it's comical!  I decided to get this over and done with.  Sex in doggy with condom and then in mish.  A decent shag but boring. I took another shower before I left.  Door to door 30 mins.  She changed her attitude once we were done. She was Hungry and asked me for a lift!

Not a great session, £110 down the drain.  Wouldn't recommend.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 02:59:17 pm by VFM »