Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mata - Olina Bayswater  (Read 1116 times)

Offline peroxidefox

Short review on Mata  from earlier this week, as shes has been reviewed before.
External Link/Members Only
Comms, great with Olina. Arranged on day. 150/hr. Address given. Buzzed in on arrival time.

Led to room, shoes off, quick chat. Paperwork done. Offered shower with or without, I went solo.
Back in room, bit more chat, she spent the time enquiring what I wanted with the aim to please which is good. OWO, positions, a-level and CIM.
Action starts.
She stood me in front of mirror and went down on her knees for OWO. Started slow. Lots of attention. Could DT easily, I'm average sized. technique was good, mixed it up.
Pushed me back to sit on bed and continued the oral with great view in mirror. Off with her outfit, fondled her quite pendulous boobs. 
Moved her to the bed for some RO. She asked for it slow and light as sensitive. I worked her clit for quite a while which she got very wet from.
Switched back to me on my back for more OWO. At this point I changed my agenda as I was really enjoying this. Not rushed. Decided to just go with flow and popped in her mouth. She took it all then off to bathroom.
On return, offered massage. Not bad, reasonable strength, legs and back. In good time she asked if I wanted more OWO for a second pop but I'm past that at my age. Continued a bit more massage then off to shower for clean up.
Overall a pretty good punt. Mata looks great, had a positive wants to please attitude.
Would I  return, definitly, but I'll try some of the other Olina girls first.