Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara (52 Greek Street, Soho) - a cut above  (Read 3586 times)

Online Mr Girth

I had a very pleasant first encounter with Tamara on a late Sunday afternoon in February.

One of the few Soho venues I had yet to visit. Was pleasantly surprised. Pretty well appointed (compared to some of the others) with some good mirrors next to the bed.

Walked downstairs and saw the curtained area with 2-3 guys (who seemed to know each other) sitting waiting. Maid advised she was busy for 20 mins or so. I popped back half an hour later to find another group of guys who were just walking away. I was ushered in where the friendly Tamara took over.

Looks
Asian looking, I presume Indian from other reviews. Decent looking. Maybe 5'5"ish. A cuddly size 10ish. She was wearing an Asian dress. Once she slipped out of it I discovered her absolutely fantastic tits (to me anyway, a real handful).

Service
I handed over £40 + £2 for 10 minutes with OW and sex in one position. But in the time it took her to pop out to stash the cash I decided to pay another tenner for multiple positions.

Throughout Tamara was super friendly and very engaged. Pretty impressive given how busy I imagine she had already been that day. Both naked on the bed, she took control and after rolling the condom on started a good OW blow job. I'm quite big and she struggled to take me deep, but certainly turned me on. My first play with her lovely boobs.

She then mounted me for cowgirl and again I got to play with her tits while she rode me, before we rolled over into doggy. It was great watching the action in the mirrors as I pumped away. Then into mish where I enjoyed watching her tits roll around as I finished in the bag.

Tamara cleaned me up and left the room while I got dressed. She returned in a different outfit, had a brief chat and showed me out the door.

Definitely one of the best encounters I've had in Soho. She has a good figure, delivers services with enthusiasm and was pleasant to chat to. I'd definitely return given the opportunity.

Offline banzybee

Online Mr Girth

It's a Soho walk-up (well, down in this case) so there is no link.

Online tantraman

Thank you, good sir, for this "a cut above" review ...

Definitely one of the best encounters I've had in Soho.

... I too can now say the same about Tamara! :dance:

Offline Lush1pot

Thanks for this review. I have attempted multiple times to see her on a Friday as thought this was her only working set day however she has always either been with someone or not there. Is she now doing Sundays? Any other days? I hope to get to see her at some point soon. Will try again next time I’m in the area which won’t be for a few weeks now.

Offline jimbobster

So 50 quid paid for 10 mins?  Wow

Offline arrow0404

I have also punted and reviewed her …

Soho not for the faint hearted-
I waited to see her, felt like a doctors waiting room  :wackogirl:

Offline cuteinchelsea

Apologies for my ignorance, but what exactly is a "Soho walk-up" and how do you get there / punt?

Online tantraman

Apologies for my ignorance, but what exactly is a "Soho walk-up" and how do you get there / punt?

... have a read :hi: ...

Links:

There are of course no links, but I again note these below, for ease of my own reference …

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

The Soho Walk-Up Thread