Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 34J Bianca, Wanstead East London....waste of time but money well saved.  (Read 1208 times)

2 review(s) for 34J BIANCA BIG TITS (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bangerben

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

The good: Communication by phone was prompt. Secondly location is discreet, very quiet road.

The bad: I called her as soon as I got into the street to alert her of my arrival, but when l got to the front door, there was a long delay in answering. Standing there knocking at the front door wasn't what l expected after having just spoken to her to let her know l was seconds away. First up to come down the stairs was Sergei, but he didnt open the door. He stood behind the door fiddling with jackets and what not. I felt he wanted to see who was coming in so that didn't make me feel comfortable. Moments later Bianca came down (l could see through the translucent top half of the front door). She opened the door and ushered me in then upstairs. Its the same girl in the photos. Today, she didnt make an effort. Make up was a bit garrish, and she wore a big shirt. Not sexy at all.

On getting upstairs, she had been smoking. The room smelt like a chimney and the air was thick with it. She seemed to notice my distaste and asked if l minded. I said l did, but she carried on smoking, now just moving to the curtain, drawing it open and smoking there. She looked a lot better in her profile pictures.

"So, what do you want?", she asked while still looking out the window. I asked to be excused and left. Sergei was still "fiddling with the jackets" downstairs as l walked past him. Bianca stayed on the steps and l let myself out.

Recommend? Unfortunately no. Attitude, preparedness, warmth, effort were all missing.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 11:58:19 pm by bangerben »

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

The good: Communication by phone was prompt. Secondly location is discreet, very quiet road.

The bad: I called her as soon as I got into the street to alert her of my arrival, but when l got to the front door, there was a long delay in answering. Standing there knocking at the front door wasn't what l expected after having just spoken to her to let her know l was seconds away. First up to come down the stairs was Sergei, but he didnt open the door. He stood behind the door fiddling with jackets and what not. I felt he wanted to see who was coming in so that didn't make me feel comfortable. Moments later Bianca came down (l could see through the translucent top half of the front door). She opened the door and ushered me in then upstairs. Its the same girl in the photos. Today, she didnt make an effort. Make up was a bit garrish, and she wore a big shirt. Not sexy at all.

On getting upstairs, she had been smoking. The room smelt like a chimney and the air was thick with it. She seemed to notice my distaste and asked if l minded. I said l did, but she carried on smoking, now just moving to the curtain, drawing it open and smoking there. She looked a lot better in her profile pictures.

"So, what do you want?", she asked while still looking out the window. I asked to be excused and left. Sergei was still "fiddling with the jackets" downstairs as l walked past him. Bianca stayed on the steps and l let myself out.

Recommend? Unfortunately no. Attitude, preparedness, warmth, effort were all missing.

Thanks for you're Review bangerben. Sorry to hear about you're bad experience, You're Negative Review is duly noted. Certainly not one for my HL. Will these rough WGs ever learn?  :hi:

yumyum3

Thanks for the review banger ben. Good work and good on you for walking away from the useless cunts  :thumbsdown:

Offline bangerben

Thanks for the review banger ben. Good work and good on you for walking away from the useless cunts  :thumbsdown:

Yeah. I was taken in by the enormous size of her tits. I'll have to look elsewhere for good service.

Offline bangerben

Thanks for you're Review bangerben. Sorry to hear about you're bad experience, You're Negative Review is duly noted. Certainly not one for my HL. Will these rough WGs ever learn?  :hi:

It's a shame. Taken her off my HL.

molloyalloy

I saw her a couple of months ago. Was a little awkward because I had to wait a bit beyond the agreed time to finally see her. When I saw her we did a role play which she got really into and we kissed very passionately...felt natural like a gf. She also really got off on me giving her pleasure. She rode me and it was an incredible sight- those breasts are incredible. Unfortunately she was a lot less engaged during this part then she was at the beginning. Like she found she had given too much of herself to start off and held back. Not physically, it's just she didn't want to look me in the eyes. This was the only negative really.
 We talked and she was nice enough although she said she doesn't like London and the weather.
My experience was positive and I think I only paid about 100 for the hour which was great vfm, although I suspect some aspects of her setup would definitely put people off. I'd say try her for half an hour if you're  a big tits fan when there's not much to lose.

yumyum3

I saw her a couple of months ago. Was a little awkward because I had to wait a bit beyond the agreed time to finally see her. When I saw her we did a role play which she got really into and we kissed very passionately...felt natural like a gf. She also really got off on me giving her pleasure. She rode me and it was an incredible sight- those breasts are incredible. Unfortunately she was a lot less engaged during this part then she was at the beginning. Like she found she had given too much of herself to start off and held back. Not physically, it's just she didn't want to look me in the eyes. This was the only negative really.
 We talked and she was nice enough although she said she doesn't like London and the weather.
My experience was positive and I think I only paid about 100 for the hour which was great vfm, although I suspect some aspects of her setup would definitely put people off. I'd say try her for half an hour if you're  a big tits fan when there's not much to lose.

Yet you wrote no review at the time. You're either the useless, scamming old bag in question or her pimp. Piss off
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 11:31:01 am by yumyum3 »

James999

Her profile is a joke, it says size 8 yet she's clearly a good size 14

And age22, looks more like 42  :sarcastic:

yumyum3

Her profile is a joke, it says size 8 yet she's clearly a good size 14

And age22, looks more like 42  :sarcastic:
If you took an industrial size party bucket of chicken round and put it on the floor you'd have her face down, arse up no worries.  :sarcastic:

Offline Si198

Sorry to hear about this but we'll done for walking.

Her tits look great but I'm not gonna pay £140 to play with them especially if she smells of ciggies and sergie is cloakroom attendant!