Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia Luxurious- Don't say I didn't warn you  (Read 1267 times)

3 review(s) for Sofia Luxurious (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline karimbenzima1991

Firstly - comms were great, initiated the hour meeting meet by text, got this confirmed, with the postcode and address sent.

I keep her in the loop and phone her when outside, to which she says she's coming down - However, she kept me waiting for 5-10mins and didn't answer my subsequent calls. Now this might not seem like a great deal of time, but on a busy Friday, and with the location being on the corner of a pub and so many people outside and walking by - it is very awkward to just be waiting opposite this door in an alley - holding your phone - looking suspect as hell.

Finally, she pops down, all seems fine - until we get in the room and

BLOW NO.1 - she informs me that she can only do half an hour - despite us agreeing to an hour meet.

BLOW NO.2 - I ask if this 30min sesh includes OWO (as was agreed prior) to which she says No

BLOW NO.3 Hand over 100 notes for the punt (which is 90) and she informs me that she doesn't have a tenner note - not that it's a major issue but it's a matter of principle. How can this WG who's fucked at least 20 punters this week not have a tenner. Being logical, although it isn't a great deal of money, I think that is her tactic of milking punters whilst she can in her limited time.

BLOW NO.4 As we're getting undressed, I ask her a few casj questions (just to ease things up), such as how long she's been here for etc - to which she rudely responds with stop asking all these questions as their not neccessery.

BLOW NO.5 - I lean to touch her to get the session started - to which she fumes and says for me to relax and get on the bed and wait.

THIS was the final straw, and felt like a punt with a romanian WG - to which I knew this punt wasn't going to be great and bravely enough - I told her that enough is enough and that this isn't going well and that we should end it.

She returns my money, and I return her fiver note.

I personally think, as she's off on Sunday to LV, she's just trying to get as much capital as possible via any means and doesn't care about service, attitude or behaviour. As the way she sees it, good or bad - she's off and won't be coming back so try get as much as possible.

However, with this negative review - hopefully she can see that despite her only having 2 days left, she will see the decline in her business and will feel the pressure and hopefully she changes her mindset and attitude in the future.

Link: External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

password02

Agreed - thanks for sharing - Excellent write up and deserves a NEGATIVE

Offline punk

What a waste of money. :dash:

Time on your part.

imtheman

Wow, really surprised to hear this especially as two of us have had a great time and therefore wrote positive reviews. Your experience is not good and a deserved negative review.

Offline Agent W

Interesting - she's changed her profile name to Chestity Love, though calls herself Jasmine. She has some good reviews on here plus positive AW feedback from September, and I'm desperate for a weeknight Plan B on my route home from work when my gorgeous regular girl can't make it. For once "City of London" actually does mean somewhere near the actual City (most of them seem to think it means within the M25). I'm tempted to give her a go despite your experience, as reasonably priced WGs on my route who do OWO and A are bloody hard to find.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 10:52:08 am by Agent W »

imtheman

I think a lot of girls are using that profile. The girl in the Chestity Love profile picture is not the girl I saw as Sofia Luxurious, who incidentally was very good looking and blonde.