Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anisa Swallow Thai - Queensway/Bayswater, London  (Read 2297 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7114533) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date: Within the last 6 months.

Cost: £100 for 30 mins.

Location: Large apartment block near Queensway and Bayswater tube stations with discreet entrance. Clean, tidy, spacious room.  I could hear but didn't see at least one other distant voice in the flat.

Description: Attractive and petite with a good figure - I thought the pictures had / have a slight harshness to Anisa that is not there in reality.

Services: OW, fingering/fingerplay, FK, sex, anal.

Communication: All done by texts which I later realised were handled by someone else but all exchanges were prompt and answered my questions. Once time and duration were confirmed, detailed and clear directions were provided.

The meeting: After handing over the fee, I requested a shower and Anisa accompanied me to the bathroom, pointed out everything and then rinsed her teeth with mouthwash whilst I showered. After I finished, she helped me dry off which wasn't requested or expected but appreciatively accepted.

Back in the bedroom, we started with FK (not sure what the difference is between DFK and FK is), whilst I explored her body with my hands with one hand finding its way down to fbetween her legs Anisa didn't object to some gentle fingering inside as as well as on the outside. After a while, it was time for oral with a condom at my request and Anisa was able to deep throat me but it has to be said that I am average length and girth.

Then onto sex in missionary and a few variations position-wise and then after Anisa applied lube, I / we finished with anal in doggy which she also seemed to enjoy. Anisa cleaned me up and I showered again before getting dressed and leaving.

Conclusion: Overall, a satisfying experience. There are other UPs that I have hotlisted and would like to try first but would return on the basis of this meeting, if other meetings couldn't be arranged.