Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bia Brazilian - Tango (Diva) - West Kensington  (Read 1052 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6682392) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline hermanmunster

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall meeting took place at the beginning of May.

I hadn't even mentioned money before I arrived and ended up paying £425 for 90 minutes. Bia seemed quite relaxed about money.

Location, very nice apartment that Bia shares with Agata (Havana - of Diva). She had apologised in advance that she wouldn't be able to have any drink ready as she had been busy.  All I could find was Prosecco, but it served a purpose.

Bia is so welcoming and her hair is now light brown/dark blonde which suits her more than her darker hair of my previous meeting with her and Agata.  She is one of those ladies that has a touch of class about the way she presents herself.  Perfectly made up and dressed in very complimentary lingerie - she looked amazing and clearly makes a real effort to look good for a client.

She is very open minded and is full of smiles, she has a lovely natural figure as seen in all the photos online.  I would say that her current look is 10% better than even the photoshopped photos with her darker hair.  Anyone who has access to her IG account will probably agree.  Bia's English is actually much better than I remembered, you don't have to choose your words and you can have a fluent conversation.

Anyway, whilst I showered, Bia sorted out the bottle and some glasses.  Immediately she hugged and kissed before breaking off to serve drinks.

I will admit that everything afterwards was so full of action and passionate that it is difficult to remember exactly the order of activities.  But it was a case of anything goes, within reason.  Bia doesn't hold back at all and is always full of smiles - she has a very attractive and jovial personality. She said she could never forget my manhood and spent ages giving it some close attention and let my fingers wander wherever I wanted - she genuinely seemed to be enjoying the time as much as me. We went through a series of positions, CG, doggy, Mish, RCG, then a stoppage for drinks and then repeated again.  Eventually she said, where would you like to come - in my mouth or on my body?  I went for the former - it was all done with such passion and humour.

After I showered, she didn't really seem to want me to go, but I was leaving central London by train and couldn't stay too late.

I would say that all the reviews on Diva are very accurate, judging from my experiences with Bia.

Summary:

Would I recommend: definitely!

VFM: yes, with prices as they are, this is very much a top service, with a classy lady.

Would I return: yes, I have already got a meeting arranged.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 10:55:42 am by hermanmunster »

Online patelprat

Thanks - was the CIM included or you paid extra?
I see she mentions +40 on Diva

Which agency did you book thru?
Did you agree the £425 up front? Diva says £450 for 90 mins.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 11:06:21 am by patelprat »

Offline hermanmunster

Thanks - was the CIM included or you paid extra?
I see she mentions +40 on Diva

Which agency did you book thru?
Did you agree the £425 up front? Diva says £450 for 90 mins.

I had Bia's number saved - i assume from my previous duo book with her and Agata.

I just agreed £425 just before i had a shower ... and paid her. No extras were charged, Bia offered the CIM, no mention of money. .

Online patelprat

I had Bia's number saved - i assume from my previous duo book with her and Agata.

I just agreed £425 just before i had a shower ... and paid her. No extras were charged, Bia offered the CIM, no mention of money. .
Ah so she already knew you. I guess that helps.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 11:27:38 am by patelprat »

Offline hermanmunster

I had met her just the once, some time previously. Not sure if that made any difference?

Online patelprat

I had met her just the once, some time previously. Not sure if that made any difference?

Well it might if she offered you extra for free, discounts etc.