Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JESSICA WILD X - Earl's Court SW5 - P&D with pretty Romanian (TOFTT)  (Read 1073 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7176284) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Shadow314

Link: External Link/Members Only

Looked good on the TOFTT thread, so decided to dip.  Easy to book on text, £60 for 15 mins. Flat well located close to the station, though very basic.

Jessica is a cute early 20s Romanian girl, about 5'4" size 6, slim with little B cup breasts with nice puffy nipples, cute tushy and legs with gorgeous little feet. Some tatts as on her pics, found her more attractive in person.
Probably from her friendly persona and smiley face; brown eyes, long raven hair. Lots of make up...sure she's look better with a natural look and hair let out rather than the Croydon facelift.

OW decent but nothing special, though nice positioning giving me scope to feel her up, lovely butt and pussy on view as she bobbed on me.
Lube applied before doing her in mish, the room did have a nice mirror above the bed. Enjoyed watching myself enter her, whilst playing with her legs/feet :dance:
Fake moans and her hand permanently on the condom. She's very paranoid about splits, asking me to tell her before I cum.
Switched to doggy - after more lube - with her ankles together at the edge of the bed, hips perched invitingly on top.
Could get more depth like this, though didn't give her a drilling. Popped in the bag, though she immediately jumped up still paranoid on the condom :thumbsdown:

Generous neutral, swayed by the fact that she's a nice girl, clearly a newbie learning the trade.  Plus I set my expectations for a no-frills quickie with a pretty young thing, which was delivered.
Service wise a host of negatives I've mentioned.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Personality 7/10
Service 3/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 33/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 10:11:09 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline bedhedred

I nearly contacted her a week or two ago. That hand on the condom and getting paranoid would annoy me. I can picture myself not being able to come, and the timer alarm going off.  :dash:

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 10:39:54 pm by bedhedred »

Online Shadow314

I nearly contacted her a week or two ago. That hand on the condom and getting paranoid would annoy me. I can picture myself not being able to come, and the timer alarm going off.  :dash:

She was nearly contacted by me ever since her pics appeared on the TOFTT thread.  Knew it would be basic, but couldn't resist.

Offline ollielon

thanks Shadow for the TOFTT .. she looks cute indeed .. and no surprise on the service ... cheers

Offline Sinz

Typical Romanian service ⚠️

Thanks for the warning OP.