Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky_28, Feltham (positive but with some caveats)  (Read 1280 times)

41 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045013) (34 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline stanlee

External Link/Members Only

April 2023
45 minutes - £110
Had read the reviews with interest but had been put off by the photos of the shoddy boob job and the location. Happened to be working near Heathrow last month, saw her green light was on and thought, ‘what the hell’. Arranging a meet was easy enough through text and AW. 
She rents a small flat which is about a 15-minute bus ride from Heathrow. All was fit for purpose, it’s just a pain to get to if you don’t have regular access to a car!
Vicky is tall and slim, face is OK, quite angular cheekbones, puffed up lips. The boob job is awful, I really don’t get why a) you would get one b) why anyone would find it attractive but each to their own. Likewise, the tattoos were (to my mind) terrible but I wasn’t there to admire her artwork. 
Personality wise, she’s great, forthright, with a good sense of humour. I enjoyed chatting with her. 
The services she offers is pretty good too. Kissing was more LFK and not really on tap but there was enough to keep me interested. Blowjob and rimming were superb, she knows what she is doing and does it as long you want. The sex was also good, we started in missionary and cycled through a few positions and she was energetic and responsive.   Had a short break for a quick chat and then resumed and I thought I’d give anal a go. I’ve steered away from this for a couple of years after a horrendous experience with a WG (I won’t put you off your lunch with the details). She started with anal cowgirl and things really took off. When she says she likes anal, she’s not joking, this was a frantic ride and if she didn’t come, she’s a fine actress. After about 10 minutes of her bouncing up and down, I couldn’t hold back any longer and fired into the bag. Another quick chat and I was on my way. 
A positive, then, in terms of services but I’m not sure I’ll be going back as her body type isn’t for me and getting there is a pain