Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Mia-Rose - sexymimi19 sexymimi18 - Baker Street  (Read 2206 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7169558) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
10 review(s) for Love Mimi (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Socialboy

Couldn't help it so decided to take another punt at Mimi.

Place is very central, very close to Baker Street Station and Marelebone station.

She's teamed up with another girl who also looks pretty sexy, might have to give her a try when mimi is not working.

She started with light teasing and undressing, she was looking really pretty and I enjoed her playing about me, then she put a condom on and started giving me blowjob while i was standing.. it was nice to see her down there, then she told me to laydown on the bed and carried on the blowjob.. I could tell its not going to last long so I asked her to stop and return the favour, yummy mimi pussy.. now I can't really say but I think she had an orgasm because she was tensing after I've been there for 10min then she relaxed and smiled.. oh that was sweet.

I tried to do something new like crossing legges with her and it was working but it wasn't what I expected so I decided to go doggy style and started slow.. she was wet and I cound her the squishy sounds it was getting harder for me to go on so I decided to bang hard and fuck it right. a min later i was panting and laying on the bed while mimi was cleaning me up.

We sat down and just had a chat, unfortunatley you cannot smoke here but it was nice just having a chat.. time was almost at an end and mimi just looked at the watch and I got the hint, she's not like girls who get up and put clothes on as soon as you have come to tel you to fuck off, its like she wants to give you full value for your money and i like that.

Anyhow.. it was fun today.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

I note that you've reviewed this girl four times in less than a year - is that really necessary?

There's a danger that you will either be criticised for attempting to bump your review figures or, worse, be accused of being her pimp.
Were there significant differences in each visit that you feel warranted a new review?

Offline MLawro93

I note that you've reviewed this girl four times in less than a year - is that really necessary?

There's a danger that you will either be criticised for attempting to bump your review figures or, worse, be accused of being her pimp.
Were there significant differences in each visit that you feel warranted a new review?

The most recent one isn't even a week old.  :lol:

Offline Socialboy

The most recent one isn't even a week old.  :lol:

Ah ok. Sorry. I did not realize that we should review only new girls.

She's one of my favourites and she's only working few weeks in a year so I thought if I do a review her older fans would also know that she's back so it will be valuable information for them.

I appreciate your feedback. Thanks for heads up.

Offline aanimator

Ah ok. Sorry. I did not realize that we should review only new girls.

She's one of my favourites and she's only working few weeks in a year so I thought if I do a review her older fans would also know that she's back so it will be valuable information for them.

I appreciate your feedback. Thanks for heads up.

I made the same mistake before, was told to add any new review as a comment on your most recent review