Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Emily_naughty - Wandsworth (London)  (Read 697 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7082887) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Mark.wilmots

URL: External Link/Members Only

Booking: 1/2 hour for £80

Comms: Called but she didn’t pick up, sent a follow up text and was given a copy & paste message with a strange link to some website that just showed the same pictures as they did on AW. Probably downloaded some malware.

Looks: Always a gamble when the girl just posts overly glammed photos but there was a strong resemblance from the photos with the exception she was more blonde than brunette as shown in photos. Petite, slim and firm ass. Tits were rock hard fake but not overly big. She had broad shoulders which isn't my thing but not a turn off. Would rate 6/10.

Location: Nearest station was Wandsworth Town near the roundabout. New build, where the apartment was on the upper floors. No concierge seen.

Meet: Emily greeted me at the door with not much effort to dress up but looked good. It was straight to business with Emily and she wasn't interested in any small talk. She directed me into a room that was depressing as fuck, carpet visibly dirty and a bed with just a solitary sheet, not even some music in the background to help set the mood.

After counting her cash and sending a text message, she got underdressed and went straight for the wrapper and gave OW to my flaccid  penis but lucky I have enough experience in getting myself hard in these kinda situations. Once I was ready to go we did a few positions and to be honest she just laid there looking at me, which was kinda disconcerting...but hey. Seeing that I was not coming as quickly as she hoped, she made a few efforts to grunt in "pleasure" to get me over the line and out of there, which at that point I was happy to oblige. Finished up and I tried to make a few post punt pleasantries and she was more receptive but I was happy to leave the door.

Summary: Given I was really horny it made the punt less dreadful in the moment than it was upon reflection. Emily clearly has no love for the sport or is jaded and going through the motions while collecting her cash. I would not recommend nor ever go back.