Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Diana - Earls Court, Gloucester Road  (Read 824 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6550692) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Ultimate669

External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for 1hr
Services: RO, 69, OW, protected sex
Arrangement comms: easy text, no problems
Location: Basement flat in nice area with pay-by-phone on street parking around, easy to find.
Facilities: Roomy enough, nice double shower, clean towel provided.  Apartment stank of fags.
Looks: For me, not much to look at
Language: good enough English to converse

Took a risk, no reviews here or face pics on her AW profile, but body pics looked fit enough.  What caught my eye was ‘being filmed’ being repeatedly stated on her profile, its been a while since I tried that.  Meeting was easy enough to arrange, she only seems to work from late afternoon.  However text responses were very perfunctory.  Filming extra confirmed.

For me not that attractive at all, neither face (no make-up effort either) or body, wouldn’t go as far as saying fat but not in good shape either.  She’d either put on weight or the photo angles were deceptively good, but the visible leg tattoo is the same so must be her and not a bait and switch.  She is friendly enough, but there is no attempt at any sexy demeanour.  Not a negative or cold attitude, but rather a down to earth laid back approach and not bothering with sexing up the action.  Turns out she is extremely restrictive in what she allows for filming, despite overtly displaying it as a service on her profile with £100 extra for it.  Didn’t see any point in it at all and so kept the equipment and extra cash stashed.
No kissing??  I asked to kiss to warm things up and she says “we’ll see how I feel..,” so no then.  So much for the GFE.  Only OW despite OWO listed.  Technique was ok and provided for as long as I wanted, no attention to balls or eye contact.  I just went with it to get what I could out of the punt, kills the mood arguing about services.  RO, 69 and sex in missionary and CG for which she did provide some good grinding action.  She has a good size butt which I made the most of pummelling in doggy until I came, good view of the action in the mirror at the head of the bed.

Too many negatives, this was definitely one I’d rather have given a miss.

Offline Blazed

My 2cents;

If a girl advertises ‘being filmed’ on her preferences but does not have face pics on her profile and/or a movie gallery, then it’s likely she will not deliver on it.

When you say she was restrictive with you filming, can you elaborate? Did she not want you filming her face or did she have an issue with your equipment or something?

Cheers