Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET TATY - B&S confirmed - SE4 - If only it had been her.  (Read 691 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6782245) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only  07377968980

I was out on the bike, it was hot, had a half day, decided to blind punt a bunch of suspect Latina profiles and say a few Hail Marys to see if any came up trumps.  The prospect of some obliging pussy would be enough to make me do the miles.

First knock was Sweet Taty.

Comms by text and phone got an address and confirmation of services included (sex+OW+RO+lip kiss) and extra (OWO +20).

Directed to a terrace house between Nunhead and Brockley stations, very residential, quiet but at the same time exposed to all the curtain-twitchers.

Bulky, 20-something mixed-race bloke minding the store.  Let me in and pointed me a door at the top of the narrow stairs.

Surprise!  It was Taty's shorter, older sister (+10 yrs) or her little mother c. 5'2" dressed in crappy, wonky black lingerie and looking about as pleased to be offering sex as a twice smacked Mary Whitehouse.  Mid-dark skin looking past 35 if not 40 despite her ethnic origins.  Natural B/Cs hanging loose in her frillies.  Not much to say for herself when I pointed at the photo.  No attempt to put on a seductive act so walked.
Didn't recognise her from any of the other profiles floating about VS and AW for the past few months at the price point so not part of the usual crew rotas.

The young bloke nodded amiably as he let me out.

Next!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 10:12:11 pm by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Didn't take long to switch profiles (and run to Newcastle)  :dash:

Photos look genuine and could be of the older SP I was presented with at the time.

Just be wary of this profile gents.  GL if you try.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 10:33:55 pm by LLPunting »

Offline peestee

the same photos (however they keep changing it) and number here

External Link/Members Only

Offline Munter84

the same photos (however they keep changing it) and number here

External Link/Members Only

Bloody hell, if only that was the genuine girl.

Offline LLPunting

I think the latest pics on the AW profile look more genuine and may even be of the same woman as the previous batch that appeared a little after my visit.  I'm keeping an eye on the profile to see who takes possession of it next, just one of a few on my "likely to be traded" list.

If it had been the girl I'd originally spotted and she'd put on a good show then I'd probably have blown 6 months budget on a 2 week fuckathon somewhere picturesque.  Good thing she wasn't.