Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_brunet - Hendon  (Read 1173 times)

16 review(s) for Renata_brunet (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Handel2020

Adult Work Link: External Link/Members Only

Name: Renata_brunet

Duration: 30 Minutes

Fee Paid: £80

In Call Rates: 15 mins - £50, 30mins - £80/90, 1hour - £140, 1.5 hours - £230, 2 hours - £300

Backgound: I have had Renata on my hot list for many years and have seen her many photos, different profiles on AW and reviews. I realised that she was now in an area not too far away so finally decided to see her. Saw her in early May and it was my first punt since the lockdown. Her half hour price varies from £80 to £90 and it seems to change by the day.

Comms: Managed to get through a day earlier and made an appointment. Received a text confirming the general post code and road.

Place: Second or third floor flat in a clean and tidy house with stairs in quiet and short residential street not far from Brent Cross. The inside was clean including the bathroom.

Girl: Brunette of about 5ft 6ins tall. She is different to how I imagined her based on her past photos. She seemed slimmer, and looks different facially but this could be father time at work. In all honesty she was not what I expected and I am being diplomatic. Maybe she had no make up on or just hadn't prepared. On the plus side I can see how she could be photogenic as she has high cheekbones and a curvy bum despite being on the slim side. Her past photos are quite something, but maybe I caught her on an off day.

Service: I got to the road and was sent a text cofirming the door number. It seemed I was her first customer that day and she seemed to be ready although just about. She is friendly and was quite upbeat during the service. DFK and OWO were offered. She was always enthusiastic and if I asked her to change her oral technique or lie on the bed in a way that was easier for me to suck her tits and play with her she was agreeable. Unfortunately I have to confirm what was said in a previous review with regards to bad breath. This was a factor that made me less keen but being that this was my first punt since the "lockdown" situation began I was still eager enough and after feeling her arse and tits a bit while rubbing against her from behing I then got a rubber on which she passed to me to put on myself and then proceeded to finish in doggy. I had about 10 minutes left on the clock but didn't fancy anything else so that was it.

Conclusion:
On the plus side she is not a clock watcher and does seem like the type to make sure the service is good ansd the customer pleased. She is also friendly and has a good attitude. The negative was that she had bad breath and there was no mouthwash available when I went to the bathroom. I ended up buying some at a nearby shop and using it in a public toilet. I think that the time of day you visit could have an influence on how prepared she is for the punt with regards to bad breath or just generally getting ready and looking at her best. The later the better it would seem as I went earlier in the day. I think she needs to prepare more for customers as something just seemed off about the punt. It was more like visiting someone who didn't know you were coming. In that sense it was one of my strangest punts ever as WGs are generally ready and prepared once an appointment has been made. Renata offers a decent service once the action starts but I think she could be more professional and prepared for the job she is doing. I will not be returning.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 08:08:40 pm by Handel2020 »

Offline bedhedred

£80.

You got a break. I had a real rush job for £90.

On the plus side, a good hard come at the end of it. Kind of compensates.

Offline Handel2020

Yep, that makes up for it. I didn't think she would rush customers, but then I finished fast enough. At that time I wasn't willing to pay more than eighty so waited for a day where the price came down.

Offline smiths

I very much doubt she will ever change seeing as she really doesnt give a shit about letting punters down. She takes the bookings she wants to per working day and others who have booked can fuck off, she usually sends some bullshit text saying she is tired so now cant see me.

In the room as i have said she has always been great with me so far which is why i still see her now and again. But i am under no illusions what she is like.